GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony please read then delete if necessary. It's about the hacker! Webmaster please read also!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
ok, as you know I've had some problems with MSN accounts as a hacker has stolen two of them. I know this is a long message but please read it all cos I want you to know the situation and don't want to jeapodise the security of Gameaday.

Wldnas is a webfriend and the person with my name is the hacker. He changes his name half way through:

Edgy: Things seem very quiet now says:
i'm not bob
wldnas says:
well your sure not Edgy!
i am dark_symmetry
wldnas says:
why are you telling me this now?
you think i am bob but i am not!
bob can't hack
wldnas says:
well I dont know what to think anymore
wldnas says:
im not sure bob can hack someone could have taught him how or he is getting someone to do it for him
my name is frank miller, as i have told you
wldnas says:
yes I know you have said before
wldnas says:
i do know one thing this cancer is spreading
wldnas says:
i cannot gain access to my Yahoo messanger account for some starnge reason
maybe if you tried harder
wldnas says:
why bother its a lost cause now
wldnas says:
i dunno why this person is targeting me? or edgy for that matter
i wouldn't know
wldnas says:
yes Im sure you wont
tell me what you think
wldnas says:
you dont wanna know what i think
i know that you think i am bob
wldnas says:
my pheory is really complex and paranoid
wldnas says:
given all the trouble I have had with bob I wouldent be serprized if he was involved somehow
tell me your theory, then i can see how close you are
wldnas says:
why
would you rather stay silent?
wldnas says:
is this some kind of test?
wldnas says:
what i say or do isnt going to make any differance to the final outcome is it?
and what is the final outcome?
wldnas says:
and i think we are only in the intermission at the moment
aahh..... the calm before the storm
wldnas says:
the second act has still to begin
what do you predict will happen?
wldnas says:
i just dont undersatnd why the "unkown" protagonist is p***y footing around with ppl, if he really wants to ruin ppls online lives then just send a virus to destroy my and Edgys comps and get it all over with once and for all
protagonist? im sure that you would consider the unknown person to be an ANTAGONIST
wldnas says:
well what even someone whos stirring up s**t with other ppl for his own personal enjoyment
is that what you really think?
from what i have heard you are god at stirring up s**t yourself mr jason lovell
wldnas says:
what else could it be, its got BOB M.O written all over it
you are so far from and so blind to the truth
wldnas says:
why are you so concered in whats going on.... or do you have some invested intrest in events?
all i know i have been told by many sources, i have a clear picture of what is going on
wldnas says:
care to elaborate on your "sources"?
no
wldnas says:
i thought not
these unnamed sources are my window to the world
wldnas says:
world of what?
the world of these recent events
wldnas says:
are you a third party bought in to assist someone involved are where you there from the start
neither
what i do i do because of decisions i have made myself
wldnas says:
but (and this is a biggie) have you taken sides?
wldnas says:
cos there is no way you are mearly an impartial observer
i don't take sides, i merely sway happenings
you know nothing about me at all
wldnas says:
probably not
wldnas says:
was you involved in the spamming cos i still what to know if my Hotmail account was hacked into during the Spamming
wldnas says:
there were certain aspects of the spamming that I cannot explain
i did not touch your hotmail account
wldnas says:
i can only assume that someone FAKED the Emails
Frank Miller says:
what a shame i closed the window before
wldnas says:
whats up you on a 2Hr ISP timer or summat?
Frank Miller says:
my presence here in this account is temporary. if you have anything important to say do so within the next few days
wldnas says:
why?
Frank Miller says:
preferably now
wldnas says:
what happens in a few days
Frank Miller says:
in a few days i shall abandon this account and if edgy so wishes i shall return the passwords to him
Frank Miller says:
unless i change my mind
wldnas says:
what do you want to hear from me?
Frank Miller says:
i want to hear your thoughts on the recent events
wldnas says:
and wanna know why your so interested in what im thinking
Frank Miller says:
don't think there's anything special about you because i want to know what everybody thinks
wldnas says:
im at a loose end i REALLY dont know what to think anymore, nothing is sacred, nothing is safe and now things are taking a seriously sinister turn for the worst
Frank Miller says:
its up to you. if you cooperate and tell me everything you know i shall give edgy his passwords back to both accounts.
wldnas says:
fat lot of good that will do EDGY has given up on MSN and has uninstalled it from his computer so your effort was wasted...LOL
wldnas says:
so what are you going to bargain with now?
wldnas says:
my Yahoo account perhaps?
Frank Miller says:
all i want is a clear picture of what is going on - and yes, your yahoo account.
wldnas says:
i suspect BOB allways have, every since Ive first know that indervidual hes been nothing but trouble to me, he plays me like a sap and im the sucker letting him do it, he winds me up and a bite, he reavels in his triumph, so I blocked him and denied him his sport which made him angry so he coersed serebii into helping him bobard me with Spamms, that went on for two weeks
wldnas says:
in which time two Emails were sent, one to bob and one to Edgy both saying the same thing and the senders address was [email protected], but in the case of the Bob Email, I could not have sent it because it was sent at 16:30 PM when i was not online, I only come on after 6pm
wldnas says:
then the spammer went onto Yahoo and stated baracking me online (i have a copy of one such convo on the MS notepad), and then even contacted me on ICQ once, I suspected BOB all along but when I confronted him he angrely denied it the point when i was starting to bevieve him, then i agreed to stop accusing him a fortnight after the spamming started and i stated talking to him on Yahoo
wldnas says:
I hope your paying attension cos i will only be saying this once for your benefit
wldnas says:
if you dont replay Im going
wldnas says:
wldnas says:
Frank Miller says:
im listening
Frank Miller says:
continue
wldnas says:
after i reopened communications with bob on yahoo the spamming mysteriously all but stopped, ans the 3rd saturday after the spamming begain I was talking to serebii on msn after me and her had got contact requests from OPO ( an old pal of Bobs) and i immedeatly supected him of being the spammer, anyway I was going on to K about how it could have been him when she admitted
wldnas says:
to her and bob being involved in the spamming, Well I was shocked and felt betrayed by this revelation and immedatly proceeded to block K on all my messaging services and removing all the links to her web site, i got 2 Emails from bob later that day, the first one was Bob saying about Edgy and K having an argument and in revenge wanting to get his own back by blaming him anf K for the spamming
wldnas says:
and the second one was bob wanting to know what K had said when she spilt the beans but he still claimed to know nothing about the spammer, then a few days later i got another Email from bob confessing to the spamming and I unblocked him on MSN for 5 mins for him to say his peace, he again said it was him but desperatly wanted to get K off the hook he also admitted to acually enjoying winding me
wldnas says:
something he has also repeated to Edgy! so it stands to reason that he is still some how manipulating events cos its not in bobs nature just to stop and walk away
Frank Miller says:
right- so you think bob is behind everything?
wldnas says:
yes
Frank Miller says:
and how does this bear on what will happen in the future? you said you were expecting something else to happen
wldnas says:
well it seems to me to leading up to something, an Email virus or something that will totally ruin my computer and put me off the web for good
Frank Miller says:
what would the point of that be?
wldnas says:
end of story
Frank Miller says:
what about those 2 emails?
Frank Miller says:
do you think that someone hacked into your account?
wldnas says:
i suspect but there was no proof so i am assuming that someone facked the Emails to make it appear like they had hacked my account, hotmail is crap cos it dosent automatically save a copy of the mails you send out from it, not like out look express does
wldnas says:
but then they could have covered thier tracks
Frank Miller says:
tell edgy to reinstall MSN- tell him that i am not bob despite what he may think and that i wish to speak to him
wldnas says:
i can do better than that
Frank Miller says:
like what
wldnas says:
send him a copy of this convo
Frank Miller says:
do as you please, but i wish to speak with edgy
wldnas says:
ive been doing a lot of that lately
wldnas says:
you on ICQ
Frank Miller says:
you know my email address- dark_symmetry - if you wish to speak with me it will be done through that now. goodbye for now, and tell edgy to reinstall MSN. i shall log on tomorrow perhaps and i would like to see that edgy has added me to his

2nd convo with Dark_symmetry 3/6/01

Thanks for reading

Edgy

btw: Don't email me to contact me cos I've had some error on my email and I'm hoping it's not the hacker.

If you need to contact me then leave a message on ukdiscussions somewhere because that's the biggest chance of me seeing it.
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:56
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> But so far, as this cr/hacker caused any REAL harm?

Not that I
> can see. He's already offered Edgy his account back.

No he hasn't! He went on ICQ to talk to me and said I could havee the accounts back if I give him information....however I don't care about MSN because their servers must be...rubbish (I was going to swear but this is a decent board).......if they haven't got firewalls to stop HACKERS.

So I'm sticking with ICQ cos although it's slower....it's safer!
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I know he's not.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:50
Regular
I'm not sure if you were refering to the discussion above, but Edgy isn't either of those people Sniper.

I think...
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:46
Regular
Well we know what edgy's like now ;O
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Sniper wrote:
> What in the hell is this?
Who the hell would even bother reading
> it?+

People involved. Basically Edgy and people who have a serious problem with hackers. I have a serious problem with Votta by the way.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sniper wrote:
> What in the hell is this?
> Who the hell would even bother reading
> it?+

You should. It's quite...disturbing.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
ssxpro wrote:
> Are you sure this isn`t just some sort of multiple personality
> disorder that Edgy has. He lost his temper, got a little angry, did
> some stuff he regrets, and now says there is a hacker, when all
> along it was him.

Nah, whoever I was talking to on MSN definately was NOT Edgy.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:42
Regular
What in the hell is this?
Who the hell would even bother reading it?+
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:39
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
lol... so tru

Sonic
Mon 04/06/01 at 09:48
Regular
Are you sure this isn`t just some sort of multiple personality disorder that Edgy has. He lost his temper, got a little angry, did some stuff he regrets, and now says there is a hacker, when all along it was him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.