GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Shakes head*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
"Three new writers (that know not a thing about wrestling) have been hired to the WWE creative team recently. One of them, a female brought in from the Nickelodeon channel, asked JBL recently how they made the "fake blood" continue to look like it was flowing out of his head."

My my what fine wrestling minds we have here, surely they'll be able to turn around the crapfest that is the WWE at the moment .........

Geez and they wonder why people aren't going to shows or buying the PPV's anymore
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
There does seem to be a huge gap between the top stars and those lower down. Mid-carders like Regal for example earn around $500,000 a year but when you take out travel expenses and hotels etc it doesn't amount to much for travelling around all throughout the year
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I suppose with Merchandice, Personal Appearances, WWE Wages and Movie roles some of the top people may get paid a lot
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thought you were talking about basic wage there however even with merchandise and personal appearances that still seems very inflated
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yep. With merchandising sales and personal appearances topping up their salary HHH, Cena, Batista are raking it in
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
smedlos wrote:
> I don't know if he makes more money from movies - the top earners in
> the WWE are on about $7M a year

heh really now
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wonder if he does all his own stunts? They'd have a job trying to find a body double for him!
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Less chance of fatal injuries making films i expect.
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I don't know if he makes more money from movies - the top earners in the WWE are on about $7M a year
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The Rush Vs The Money

I would take the money :p
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
He may come back pne day - the rush of a live audience has got to beat making movies

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.