GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EMA Bonus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Those of you who are on EMA, do you know when we will receive our bonus?

Cheers.
Thu 28/07/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Those of you who are on EMA, do you know when we will receive our bonus?

Cheers.
Thu 28/07/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I didn't know there was one. Why do you get a bonus for sitting on your ass for two months? Have you filled out the form again?
Thu 28/07/05 at 16:08
I received mine a fortnight ago...
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
I hope you don't get one because you're poor.

Also I think my poor friends got their poor cheques a few weeks ago and went straight to Wineways with them, you lower-class drunkard.
Thu 28/07/05 at 19:16
"period drama"
They've put in safely in an account towards your uni fees.
Fri 29/07/05 at 19:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Already got it, and it's probably the last EMA payment I'll get because my parents are too rich.

Sure my parents are rich, but I'm not! Isn't that the whole point?! To help the student?
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Twain wrote:
> Sure my parents are rich, but I'm not! Isn't that the whole
> point?! To help the student?

Too right! I don't see that much money off of my mum or dad - although my mum does pay for my school trips/residentials. In fact it's wrong they base it on last years tax report as my stepdad was made redundant in January last year. We had to scrimp and save and I saw nothing
Sat 30/07/05 at 00:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I need money. I have to get a job and a loan for uni and grrr *mumble*
Sat 30/07/05 at 00:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Money for a free education.

*shakes jealous head*
Sat 30/07/05 at 01:18
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
The whole system is flawed, it puts a lot more pressure on us who have to with hold a job and do college work at the same time. The goons have to understand that because our parents are well-er of it doesn’t mean we are. What do I have to make do with, a fricken bus pass w00p.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.