GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EMA Bonus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Those of you who are on EMA, do you know when we will receive our bonus?

Cheers.
Sat 30/07/05 at 20:35
Regular
They're a load of asses.

"I got my student loan"
- "Already?"
"Yeap"
- "Hmmm"

Questioned them earlier: -

"I got my letter, thats all"
- "asshat"
Sat 30/07/05 at 20:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
First installment in freshers week after you've enrolled.

Your friends are liars and gays.
Sat 30/07/05 at 18:23
Paid in installments.
Sat 30/07/05 at 18:16
Regular
"bot"
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you friends are talking through their asses. They're not officially students, so they're not going to get 'student' loans.
Sat 30/07/05 at 16:20
Regular
"SOUP!"
You get your student loan during freshers week.
Sat 30/07/05 at 12:01
Regular
Hmmm.

This is very odd.

I'll go ask tonight what the hell they're talking about.
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:59
Regular
"bot"
My letter had something along the lines of:

"you will receive your first payment in a cheque after registration with your university's department, and subsequent payments may then be deposited directly into your bank account"

??:' ?
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:56
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Isn't it a few weeks into term by the time you get the loan?

I thought that, but some people from college have been recieving payments already.

I'm just waiting for my LEA to send me the letter which details how much I will be getting.
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:55
Regular
"bot"
Isn't it a few weeks into term by the time you get the loan?
For a start, you're not actually a student yet, so giving you a student loan might be a bit silly.
Unless you mean you haven't had a reply to your application, which is a bit strange.
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:51
Regular
Twain wrote:
> Sure my parents are rich, but I'm not! Isn't that the whole
> point?! To help the student?

The idea of the EMA is so that poorer families can have their children go to college with a bit of income support.

If your parents are rich, then they should be able to support you without the EMA.

We missed out on this damn thing by a year, and I haven't received my student loan yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.