GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IRA orders members to down their weapons."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 14:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
... and only engage in peaceful democratic protest.
i wonder how long this will last? i seem to rememebr a previous ceasefire that lasted only a small while.
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
... and only engage in peaceful democratic protest.
i wonder how long this will last? i seem to rememebr a previous ceasefire that lasted only a small while.
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:37
Regular
"bot"
Slightly unrelated, but I like how people here will condemn terrorists like those in London or on 9/11 then merrily skip off and scrawl IRA or UVF onto a wall.
Thu 28/07/05 at 15:08
Regular
Its complicated...
Thu 28/07/05 at 15:17
Regular
"serenity now!"
As weird as it sounds, I think the recent terrorism issues may have contributed to this.

A lot of people had a rather romanticised view of the IRA before, but now hatred towards terrorists has increased ten-fold, and the IRA probably don't want to be assosciated with that point of view.

Or maybe not, I dunno.

edit: as to how long it'll last, I think that has to do with the UDP. They pretty much rejected the IRA's last decomissioning (sp?), but if they embrace it this time and engage with Sinn Fein it might last indefinitely.
Thu 28/07/05 at 16:16
Regular
"8==="
They've got to down them?

The lucky ones will only have waterbombs.
Fri 29/07/05 at 22:52
Regular
It's funny how we never had the same ridiculous paranoia about the irish that we did with muslim extremists. The media managed to 'overlook' our friends across the irish sea. I wonder if that's because the USA are such good friends with them, not like those horrible brown people.

I can't see us invading ireland in search of weapons of MD.
Sun 31/07/05 at 12:21
Regular
Something I was reading this morning:

"The first organized crime groups [in America] were drawn from poor Irish immigrants in the nineteenth century ....
The answer [to legitimising illegal revenue] is money laundering, the international end of organized crime which handles in excess of $30 billions annually - roughly the Gross National Product of Ireland."

It ammused me :^)

On a more serious note:
Martin McGuinness is a bellend
Sat 06/08/05 at 21:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Down them as you would down Tequila?
Sat 06/08/05 at 23:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that's why that call it "doing shots".
Mon 15/08/05 at 16:03
Regular
"I like beef"
Wont last long. Leprecauns (sp?) will kill again, mark my words.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.