GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IRA orders members to down their weapons."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 14:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
... and only engage in peaceful democratic protest.
i wonder how long this will last? i seem to rememebr a previous ceasefire that lasted only a small while.
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:53
Regular
Genire wrote:
> I'm a journalist...

Yes. An unpaid work experience journalist.

Hmm...
Mon 22/08/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Leprechauns are good.
Grab one (they're usually seen on sly paths) and they'll tell you where hidden treasure is.

As for the IRA, "Our day will come" - obviously not.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:40
Regular
It's about learning to cope with finances, understanding the voting system and learning about the risks of drugs, alcohol and sex. mainly about local and global citizenship though, I enjoyed that
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:38
Regular
To be honest I haven't heard of that particular GCSE, but it sounds like a more interesting version of General Studies. Either way, your teacher used some powerful methods to get her points across by the sound of things.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:36
Regular
honestly, I took on learning for life and work as a GCSE (do you know what that is?)

It was taught by my history teacher and she showed us movie upon movie of people being blown up, stabbed, beaten to death and run over just to prove her point that we live in a corrupt society.

She proved her point though
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:30
Regular
Actually, if the intention was just to create impact, then that's pretty decent of you! Many people who aren't used to the place tend to go for long strings of capital letters and "text speak" to try and make their points.

Back on topic though, I think everyone here is totally with you when you say that any amount of time in which the IRA put down weapons is going to be a good thing.
Mon 22/08/05 at 11:53
Regular
ssxpro wrote:

> "!"symbols in your articles.

They're used by means of creating impact, although no, I don't use them in my articles mainly due to the fact the editor does not allow it

There I didn't use any "!" or "?" in that 1. I'm proud.
Mon 22/08/05 at 11:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://boilemmashmem.ytmnd.com/[/URL]
Mon 22/08/05 at 11:32
Regular
They aren't really racist, the posters on this forum just have a blunt way of putting things and sometimes say things in an attempt to be funny rather than offensive (sometimes we fail, but we try). Having said that, journalism is one thing they may truly want to ridicule. Particularly if you use that many "?" and "!" symbols in your articles.
Mon 22/08/05 at 11:28
Regular
This is my first time on this website and indeed my first time posting a message.

But I do so to the pure fact that I am outraged at the racism on this forum! Leprachauns???????

Listen, matey, I'm Irish born and bred. I'm a catholic living in a unionist area and believe it or not I'm not some crazy 'leprachaun' burning down shops and knee capping those who dare oppose my opinions!!!!!

I'm a journalist currently working to change the earth one small minded anti-Irish at a time and this is my little tirade on that person (forgot your name already, typical) who claimed us 'leprachauns will be back)

I pray at night that the IRA are true to their word and destroy their weapons for the good of the country and well being of it's residents. Should this last a mere 5 minutes I will truly be grateful to them for trying!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.