GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please tell me..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 08:22
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
that Ghost Recon 2 if good cos I've just got it off ebay!
I've heard that it was good but i just want to make sure..
Sun 31/07/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Is Ghost Recon 2 Summit strike coming out tommorow?
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
You know on the menu where you get to choose your apperance, how come you only get 3 characters to choose from? All the rest, you cant have...
Sun 31/07/05 at 11:52
Regular
"8==="
Played it last night.

Took a load of Halo 2 players off my friendlist to make room for GR 2 and other more social games. I only play more than 1 or 2 games with a few decent people now because the others tend to cost me by being crap.

Might just use a free trial account for the more social games. Then again the people I took of my list had turned into prats anyway.
Sun 31/07/05 at 11:43
Regular
hippyman wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's good, I never play it though for some reason.
>
> Isn't that the case with all of us. We find a great game and leave
> it on the shelf? Same with me.

Can't be that good if you leave it on the shelf, surely?
Sun 31/07/05 at 11:32
Regular
The main problem with the single player campaign is the team AI really stinks, especially on the later levels.

The Lonewolf levels are excellent though.
Sun 31/07/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I got it for 9.99 off ebay, Im really pleased with it cos its isnt really easy, and you have to use stratagey instead of blasting your way through...Ubisoft make great games!

Just think what Ghost Recon 3 might be like!!!
Sat 30/07/05 at 10:14
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I got it and its pretty good! It reminds me a bit of that video " We were soldiers" except Ghost Recon 2 is much better!
You know when you get points for doing missions, and you can use them for buying veichles and weapons,what do you do with the veichles?
Thu 28/07/05 at 19:04
Regular
"BOO YA!"
ghost recon 2 ROCKS MY SOCKS, i have it and live is the bomb, i just cant wait till summit strike- more gr fun

and then when november comes ill be in heaver- GHOST RECON 3 ON XBOX360 wooo
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's good, I never play it though for some reason.

Isn't that the case with all of us. We find a great game and leave it on the shelf? Same with me.
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:23
Regular
When are you getting XBL, Monkey Man?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.