GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Covering letters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 15:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm trying to find a new job so I need to write a covering letter. I know what stuff I need to put in it, but I'm not sure how to begin it. So far I have:

Dear Sir/Madam

Do I start by writing something like

'I am applying for this job because.....'

or

'I have just left University and so I'm looking to begin my career......'

Any ideas?
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I handed my notice in today.
It felt goooooooooood.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:22
"period drama"
If you smear it with faeces then it really doesn't matter what you write.
Score.
Wed 27/07/05 at 17:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"I have recently finished University with a 1:1 in Social Fabrication, and I am looking to begin my career as an otter hunter. Having thoroughly researched the profession, I find your company to be the most well established and attractive to me, and I would like to offer my services to you, free of charge, for one entire month. I am skilled in Otter manipulation and taxonomy, and I feel that my skills can be of great use to you. Please find enclosed one small egg of a dog, for tax purposes.

Yours with faith,
experienced cocktail barman"
Wed 27/07/05 at 16:32
Regular
Yes,several.
Wed 27/07/05 at 15:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm trying to find a new job so I need to write a covering letter. I know what stuff I need to put in it, but I'm not sure how to begin it. So far I have:

Dear Sir/Madam

Do I start by writing something like

'I am applying for this job because.....'

or

'I have just left University and so I'm looking to begin my career......'

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.