GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deuce Bigalow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Mozzy"
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalow - this film is so damn funny! I've seen it before when I was about 12 and has recently watched it again. I love everything about it, makes me laugh throughout the whole film.

Not sure about the new one European Gigalow, has anyone watched it? Im sure it wont beat the first one.

Whos seen the first one?
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Mozzy"
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalow - this film is so damn funny! I've seen it before when I was about 12 and has recently watched it again. I love everything about it, makes me laugh throughout the whole film.

Not sure about the new one European Gigalow, has anyone watched it? Im sure it wont beat the first one.

Whos seen the first one?
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:55
Regular
"8==="
It's probably ok to watch if you're drunk.

Otherwise it's AWFUL.

Schneider's much better in The Animal (not brilliant, but better) and does some of his finest work as the comic relief in Judge Dredd. The man shouldn't be allowed to be the main star of a movie as he's simply not that good or funny.

He's best as a sidekick.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:26
Regular
I hated it.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Jesus, this makes the comic relief in Judge Dredd look good?!

OMG.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Mozzy"
wow, I honestly cant beleive you hate the film so much. We obviously have totally different tastes in films then.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:38
"period drama"
Probably more a case of taste on one side, and a lack thereof on the other.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:39
Regular
"8==="
It's movie that young kids would find funny, but the rating is too high for them to be able to see it.

If you enjoyed this then you should watch Big Momma's House for similar laughs.

And Judge Dredd was good for the time and still very enjoyable now.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dredd rocked, except for the 'comic relief'.
Tue 26/07/05 at 23:05
Regular
"Mozzy"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Probably more a case of taste on one side, and a lack thereof on the
> other.

I didn't say that as an insult. If you dont like the film then im perfectly fine with it, but you dont have to start saying things like "you have no taste", just because I like a film that you dont like doesn't mean I have no taste.

Jeez...how do you make friends when you're like this? How is anyone supposed to be friends* with you when you dont even accept what they like?

*Not that I want to be your friend...that'd just be stupid.
Tue 26/07/05 at 23:08
Regular
Okay, I don't usually pull out the big guns but...

Dude OTT.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.