GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Magic Trick? - The Answer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/12/06 at 19:40
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
This site claims it does magic, see if u can figure out how its done. I know. But do u!

http://www.zdaily.com/tricks/trickb.htm

If no-one gets how they do it, i'll post it here in a couple of days, but have a go.
Mon 11/12/06 at 13:20
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
O.k. Then.

Don't look if you don't want to know how its done

The Answer

To start with:
-6 Cards
-A king of Hearts
-A king of Spades
-A Jack of Clubs
-A Jack of Diamonds
-A Queen of Diamonds
-A Queen of Clubs
(Your cards may be sl;ightly different, but the priciple is the same)

Normally you wouldn't look at the other cards closely, you would just pick one and click Ready.

Then... The clever bit.
"I'll bet your card is missing:"

To End With:
-5 Cards(So a card is missing)
-A Queen of Spades
-A Jack of Hearts
-A King of Clubs
-A Queen of Hearts
-A King of Diamonds
(Your cards may be sl;ightly different, but the priciple is the same)

All the cards that were there originally have now been replaced with others. So therefore magic has not been done, just a simple illusion.

The way it works is that on the first page you find one card, and don't even look at the others. Thenon the second page, there i 1 less card but your card isn't there... none of the original cards are there. And because you didn't look at any of the other original cards you don't know that they aren't in the second page either.

Sorry if you didn't work it out, but it wasn't that hard; you just had to look closely; and i did warn you. And to thosde of you who did work it out, Well Done.
Sun 10/12/06 at 20:34
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Well, if you can't figure out that........
Sat 09/12/06 at 19:02
Regular
"I may return"
I object!

I know how it's done, but some people haven't had the chance to figure it out yet.
Sat 09/12/06 at 18:59
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
To be honest with you, this poster is starting to irritate me.

Anyway, I'm 12 and I can figure it out, I'll post the solution to trick #2 in about 10 minutes, if no one objects.
Sat 09/12/06 at 16:21
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I've seen trick 1 before and did know that at some point, but trick 2! How on earth does that work!? arr
Sat 09/12/06 at 10:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
Merlin's let himself go...
Fri 08/12/06 at 21:10
Regular
"I may return"
Yup! We did a task on that trick, but it was on a different site.

I can do loadsa card tricks, most adults cant figure them out but little kids can, they are very observatory...
Fri 08/12/06 at 20:26
Regular
You were tricked werent you Garin :P
Fri 08/12/06 at 20:04
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I think calling them magic tricks is a bit of a stretch really. :)
Fri 08/12/06 at 19:40
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
This site claims it does magic, see if u can figure out how its done. I know. But do u!

http://www.zdaily.com/tricks/trickb.htm

If no-one gets how they do it, i'll post it here in a couple of days, but have a go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.