GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im going to France and Holland"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Mozzy"
Me and my family are going on a slightly different holiday comapared to the usual. We're driving to Portsmouth, taking a Ferry to France, driving from one part of France which I cant remember the name of to Paris, the going from Paris to Holland.

Im scared.

Im used to going places like America, Spain, Africa etc, places with beaches. But this is gonna be totally different, and im afraid I might not enjoy it.

I can see myself being in a car most of the time playing on my PSP, which I could easily do at home infront of the TV.

I think we're stopping at Paris and staying in a hotel for about 4 days, then going to Holland and staying in a hotel there for about 3 days.

Well, thats what I think.

Maybe it wont be as bad as im thinking, has anybody travelled to France/Holland by car? What kinda things did you do?
Sat 30/07/05 at 08:29
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im leaving today now, in about 30 minutes. Bye!

:P
Wed 27/07/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
If you get a chance go to Amsterdam! Its really cool...
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
I went to France before.

The best bit about it was Toys 'R' Us.
Wed 27/07/05 at 17:29
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I'm jealous mate - I 'll have your place!
Wed 27/07/05 at 16:50
Holy xenophobia, batman
Wed 27/07/05 at 09:15
Regular
"Mozzy"
No, it's a family holiday.
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:11
"period drama"
Ooh! Europe! Terrifying!
Suck it up, enjoy yourself.
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
I want to go to Machu Picchu :(
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:56
Regular
I'm going to the Maldives for 2 weeks this year with the family. Mum/Sister love sitting on the beach. Suits me, frees up me and my dad to windsurf and scuba dive for 2 weeks solid. Best place I've ever dived, the Maldives. Really looking forward to it.

Then, when I get back, I'm off to Barcelona and Madrid for 10 days with mates from uni. So I'm doing both the holiday types. Travelling is great, Mozzy, don't knock it. Paris is a beautiful city.
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Mozzy"
Just remember that I dont decide where I go on Holiday, if my mum and dad want to go to a beach holiday then we go to a beach holiday, so theres nothing wrong with me going to a beach holiday because I dont exactly have a choice.

down wrote:
> America/Spain/Africa - If you just go for the beaches then why don't
> you go to the same place each year?

Dunno, ask my mother. We dont go there for the beaches, but we usually stay in a resort near a beach to keep my little sis happy.

> Where did you go to specifically?

Errr...

America - New York/Maryland/Orlando

Spain - Manorca

Africa - Nigeria/Tunisia

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.