GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beware"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Apparently due to global warming there is a whole lot of new insects coming into the country that are biting us humans and swelling us up proper good. We apparently have reasonable resistance to the normal little buggers that bite us, but the new lot we havent got a natural cure for yet.

My head of 6th form got bitten on the foot and couldnt walk for a couple of days and had to stay at home.

Keep your windows closed at nights and stay out of long grass

You have been warned....
Tue 26/07/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Apparently due to global warming there is a whole lot of new insects coming into the country that are biting us humans and swelling us up proper good. We apparently have reasonable resistance to the normal little buggers that bite us, but the new lot we havent got a natural cure for yet.

My head of 6th form got bitten on the foot and couldnt walk for a couple of days and had to stay at home.

Keep your windows closed at nights and stay out of long grass

You have been warned....
Tue 26/07/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Captain to you."
source? or is this just school chatter.
Tue 26/07/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Selected"
This sort of crap is in the news every year along with 'Killer bees from Africa coming to Britian!!!!', "Great white shark seen near Brighton!!!!!!" and "Marks and Spencers have another crap financial year".

In conclusion, total bs.
Tue 26/07/05 at 19:37
Regular
"bot"
He's telling the truth!

I saw a 3ft tall 17 legged insect! It bit me :' {!
This is what I look like now [URL]http://www.pawprince.com/pawprince/adventures/hunter/33%20Freak.jpg[/URL]
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was told by my head of 6th form after she had a day off because of it.

She had to go to A&E and everything and she isnt one to fake illness to get a day of work.
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Captain to you."
She was probably just allergic to something, and made a big deal out of it.

I stubbed my toe but i didn't go around saying that due to the increase in penguins all chairs are trying to harm the human race.
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Well, why don’t we come back from foreign holidays unable to walk?
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
poopots wrote:
> Well, why don’t we come back from foreign holidays unable to walk?

It doesnt always sting you on the foot, thats where she got stung...it could get you on the arm and then your arm would swell up.

Some people do come back from holiday with big bites that swell up...surely you knew that

Never mind, theres no point trying to help you people!
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Is this one of those things where we don't believe you, then start turning up dead one by one? Is it? Is it?!
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Is this one of those things where we don't believe you, then start
> turning up dead one by one? Is it? Is it?!

Have you seen the messages recently...so many messages saying "Where is (someones Name)?" Perfect Example - [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127979&forumid=4006[/URL]

They are all dying one by one

Ironically, dropping like flies!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.