GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ethernet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Is it possible to just plug your PS2 with network adapter to a computer straight away? Cos i really wanna get a pstwo (slim version) on november the 1st but i really only want it for its online capabilities! Because i have a computer in the same room as my tv, but i have broadband, which mean si cant connect it up to a modem... And in my house there is a wireless conection but i dont wanna fork out another £60 for a wireless ethernet bridge!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
There is three ways to connect your PS2 online.

1. Directly into Modem
2. Through a router
3. Through your PC using Internet connection sharing.

I use the router option, lets you connect your PC and PS2 online at the same time.

What way were you thinking of doing it?
Plenty of guides to setting it up on the official PS2 forum.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Is it possible to just plug your PS2 with network adapter to a computer straight away? Cos i really wanna get a pstwo (slim version) on november the 1st but i really only want it for its online capabilities! Because i have a computer in the same room as my tv, but i have broadband, which mean si cant connect it up to a modem... And in my house there is a wireless conection but i dont wanna fork out another £60 for a wireless ethernet bridge!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.