GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter cell chaos theory DS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 11:40
Regular
"garypigott"
I am stuck in the bank on level 2 in front of the safe. There is a corridor after a save and you go into the safe room and cant get not further, any ideas
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:40
Regular
"garypigott"
I am stuck in the bank on level 2 in front of the safe. There is a corridor after a save and you go into the safe room and cant get not further, any ideas
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Played this in GAME, and I was disgusted. Sorry, I normally adore the Splinter Cell series, and if the damn game was good, I would have bought it and tried to help you.

But its awful. Please, sell it!
Tue 26/07/05 at 12:06
Regular
I've heard it's dire.

And anyway:

g
a
m
e
f
a
q
s
c
o
m

y
o
u

t
u
r
d
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Its not that bad! sure its not the console version but for a handheld its got loads in there, the gameplay is there with all the moves and gadgets, the graphics are great (for a handheld) I havent had any of the slow down that I read about in some reviews, the only thing Im not to keen on is the sound.

+ the controls are nowhere near has awkward as some reviews made out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.