GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brain Lara International Cricket"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I'm torn between getting this and Cricket 2005 on the PS2.

Does anyone have either, if so what one do you suggest?
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I went out and got cricket 2005 today just to see what its like.

I must admit for EA i really like it. The bowling lets you have alot more control as does the bating, but i find the bating side alot harder. So far my highest score is only 76! But i did get West Indies all out for 27!
Wed 10/08/05 at 09:13
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
jerocks9 wrote:
> Anyone else keep getting caught out when you can see the ball bouncing
> first in the replays on Lara?

Yeah I have the demo from OXM and I have noticed that a couple of times..good game though...a little frustrating as all the computer does is play singles along the ground so no real chance of a catch...and it slowly wittles away my lead. I suppose I could do the same..but wheres the fun in that...prefer slogging it for 6 (and then getting caught next ball)!
Tue 09/08/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone else keep getting caught out when you can see the ball bouncing first in the replays on Lara?
Tue 09/08/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I agree, it's class.

I'm a little "happy" with the bat, mind. Top innings so far in a test match is only 183! Though in the same match Harmison took 6-12.

I should turn the difficulty up really, but hey, you know...
Tue 09/08/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Which one did you get?
Tue 09/08/05 at 18:10
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Chose this for my GAD, and it came this morning, and I have to say it’s bloody brilliant!
Sun 07/08/05 at 03:04
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Well EA = good presentation etc Lara = a good game. The EA one has more modes but i would pick Lara
Sat 06/08/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Another note, fantastic thread title.

Class.
Sat 06/08/05 at 20:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hedfix wrote:
> I heard ESPN is better.

It's not. It used to be, but not any more. Well, it doesn't exist anymore, but yeah. Madden is awesome, and one of the most slickly produced and comprehensive sports series around.
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'll be getting BL as well.

Looks pretty damn good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.