GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC29 - No, That Red Letterbox Over The Road Isn't Related To You"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/07/05 at 00:20
Regular
Ye, the venom-beaten shades of darkness that hung from his poppy-tinted pupils were expanding as he coughed wafers of smoke into the mist of the Friday night, but does he actually care?

Do I actually care?

My head drums the agony of it all through my bloated veins, as we stumble. Stumble on. Light headed as helium balloons. Many versions of the velvet heavens intersect to create and artistic blur of shallow colour. That man over there isn’t actually walking his dog.

They just don’t exactly take a liking to our behaviour.

I never did like the way those primroses were arranged in that window. And now my bones shake. Vibrations of a cruel nature agitate until I cry with confusion.

But it feels so good. So free. I am free.

The broad, red guy never does walk. He just stands there, digesting the folded envelopes that are laid before him.

Spiders!

Please! I don’t enjoy these hallucinations of a crimson nature. Eating isn’t that important, so long as the oozing butter that melts upon a crumpet like humid ice isn’t put to waste. But then again, why is my pillow gushed with fluid in the early hours?

Don’t cry afterward. Just don’t.

All that organ-churning concentration that engulfs my beating heart. Why?

But, I can’t,

So authentic. I can escape.

Shivering,

So cold,

Check my eyelids please,

I cannot bear to look at the life-wishing shades of darkness that hang from his eyelids as I sit upon this park bench. But I know tomorrow night, it won’t even matter.
Sat 10/09/05 at 11:17
"period drama"
Some fantastic turns of phrase there ... more of a snap-shot than a story, but still good.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
I think 'imaginative' is an appropriate word to use here.
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
YOU GOTH

also:

ahahHAHAQHqHahahahahahHAHAhahHAHAHhaahAhahaaaaaja

GOTH.
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I think you said it best yourself:

"..."
Sun 24/07/05 at 00:20
Regular
Ye, the venom-beaten shades of darkness that hung from his poppy-tinted pupils were expanding as he coughed wafers of smoke into the mist of the Friday night, but does he actually care?

Do I actually care?

My head drums the agony of it all through my bloated veins, as we stumble. Stumble on. Light headed as helium balloons. Many versions of the velvet heavens intersect to create and artistic blur of shallow colour. That man over there isn’t actually walking his dog.

They just don’t exactly take a liking to our behaviour.

I never did like the way those primroses were arranged in that window. And now my bones shake. Vibrations of a cruel nature agitate until I cry with confusion.

But it feels so good. So free. I am free.

The broad, red guy never does walk. He just stands there, digesting the folded envelopes that are laid before him.

Spiders!

Please! I don’t enjoy these hallucinations of a crimson nature. Eating isn’t that important, so long as the oozing butter that melts upon a crumpet like humid ice isn’t put to waste. But then again, why is my pillow gushed with fluid in the early hours?

Don’t cry afterward. Just don’t.

All that organ-churning concentration that engulfs my beating heart. Why?

But, I can’t,

So authentic. I can escape.

Shivering,

So cold,

Check my eyelids please,

I cannot bear to look at the life-wishing shades of darkness that hang from his eyelids as I sit upon this park bench. But I know tomorrow night, it won’t even matter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.