GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe smackdown here comes the pain"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain'.
Sat 23/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
my brother has gone 2 wrestlemania xx 4 da 21st time on hctp hes only 13 him as viscera and the undertaker were the tag team champions on smackdown and at wrestlemania this happened 4 da 1st time
viscera + the undertaker
v ??? and rey mystereo
when the entrances had finished the ??? was michael cole has dis happened 2 ne1 else it was 4 the wwe tag team belts on smackdown so i let em win
Thu 28/10/04 at 22:23
"Sweet Chin Music"
its not his its ours haha
Thu 28/10/04 at 22:22
"Sweet Chin Music"
y
Thu 28/10/04 at 03:07
Regular
Yuri Fan, please lock your PC in your bedroom, preventing your brother using it.
Thu 28/10/04 at 00:11
"Sweet Chin Music"
yuri fan wat or who is yuri
Wed 27/10/04 at 23:41
"Sweet Chin Music"
its wierd tho i didnt no wat wud happen wen i was in season mode and it just happened
Wed 27/10/04 at 23:40
"Sweet Chin Music"
yuri fan i am ur bro (dont delete) dats rite i ave ma own user name i dont af 2 use urs ne more
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
WTF?
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I apologise.
Sat 23/10/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I apologise for that. My prat of a brother got on this site. Anyway, he's somehow discovered a way to walk on the girders above the ring during the 'Insurrextion' event. Anyone had this done, he's claiming it's a glitch, only without the AR thing.
Sat 23/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
my brother has gone 2 wrestlemania xx 4 da 21st time on hctp hes only 13 him as viscera and the undertaker were the tag team champions on smackdown and at wrestlemania this happened 4 da 1st time
viscera + the undertaker
v ??? and rey mystereo
when the entrances had finished the ??? was michael cole has dis happened 2 ne1 else it was 4 the wwe tag team belts on smackdown so i let em win

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.