GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sending an attached screenshot to ops2 challenge, help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Damn, this is really annoying me, I just sent one, and it said this:

your mms message has been sent, but it has not been sent to the correct service, check that you have followed the instruction by adding a keyword in your subject.

I sent it to the right number as well.

Can anybody help me, as I haven't sent a message with an attached picture out before, and the competition closes on tomorrow.

I know it has to be an mms message, but that's about it.

Thanks.

Edit: It needs a subject, but I'm not sure how to name the mms a subject.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
Fri 22/07/05 at 03:17
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Ok cool, thanks.
I'll try it later today, if I'm not too late.
Thu 21/07/05 at 22:37
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Could be your MMS settings, I had that problem before, goto your Networks website and there should be an option to configure your MMS. If thats not it then I'm not sure.
Thu 21/07/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Damn, this is really annoying me, I just sent one, and it said this:

your mms message has been sent, but it has not been sent to the correct service, check that you have followed the instruction by adding a keyword in your subject.

I sent it to the right number as well.

Can anybody help me, as I haven't sent a message with an attached picture out before, and the competition closes on tomorrow.

I know it has to be an mms message, but that's about it.

Thanks.

Edit: It needs a subject, but I'm not sure how to name the mms a subject.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.