GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bahahaha, and you thought Crazy Frog was bad..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Crazy Frog; no-one really gives a crap anymore, but still... this makes me feel... good. I thought, as a country, it was practically impossible to sink any lower after said Frog made Number 1... but, however, look what happened to reach number one in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand and Sweden; and has even recently debuted in the Top 20 in Australia. Presenting:

Schnappy: The Little Crocodile

[URL]http://chipseh.co.uk/extra/01%20Schnappi,%20das%20kleine%20Krokodil.mp3[/URL]

Ahahahahahahahaha. Remember, this *actually* made Number 1 in 8 countries.
Fri 22/07/05 at 22:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I want it dead. Because it's got a catchy tune.
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:38
"period drama"
That's just crap ... it doesn't make you want to explode stuff including your face.
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:35
Regular
I know that link is treasured under your favourites, in the 'hallowed and lovable' section, you old rogue Chippy
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:19
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Crazy frog is still worse, but please don't let it out over here!
Fri 22/07/05 at 10:10
"For the horde!!!!"
And I thought Back street boys were crap, what a terrorble song
Thu 21/07/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Mozzy"
monkey_man wrote:
> [URL]http://artists.universal-music.de/_real/schnappi/v/schnappi_schnappi.ram[/URL]

Heh. It's definately not as annoying as The Crazy Frog, but it's still funny that what sounds like a nursery song has actually made No.1 in 8 countries.
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
wasn't Snappy the Alligator the hand puppet that Mr Burns talked to about losing his bear?
Thu 21/07/05 at 12:26
Regular
"not dead"
There's a rather odd 'Hitler mix' of the Little Crocodile available somewhere online, which is just very strange indeed.
Thu 21/07/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't have RealPlayer, because it sucks, but this is the video apparently: [URL]http://artists.universal-music.de/_real/schnappi/v/schnappi_schnappi.ram[/URL]
Thu 21/07/05 at 10:39
Regular
"8==="
There was a yodelling hamster a few years back.

Nad of course Will Young's success is half down to the gerbil he takes everywhere with him...

Miaow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.