GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fantastic 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 16:29
Regular
Saw it today in class on a pirate dvd my friend brought in. It's funny and cool. You will like it. Watch it. Now.
Thu 28/07/05 at 15:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I saw it yesterday; an enjoyable yarn.
Thu 28/07/05 at 15:31
Regular
I'm guessing its a "website under construction" type of thing, but just in case, I thought I'd mention that I couldn't get the links to work on your site. Thought I'd take a look after seeing it on your tag, but then got quite confused. If you're in the process of building, forget I said anything.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:50
Regular
It didn't exceed my expectations, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:41
Regular
"not dead"
No. I expected it to be absolutely awful, but it wasn't, it kept a smile on my face throughout.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I enjoyed it significantly more than I expected to.

Can't have expected much, then?

[URL]http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/ascii/view_movie.php?movie_id=101[/URL]
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:31
Regular
"not dead"
I enjoyed it significantly more than I expected to.

Looking back through this thread proves I am fickle, absent-minded, and cannot stick to my word.

"I'll wait till it's on Sky..." then I go see it on the first Friday it's out, and thought it was a good fun film, albeit a little shallow.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
pb wrote:
> It felt a bit vacant until the end. I know it needed to establish the
> characters, but for 75% of the movie? The last 25% was great though
> and there were some quite funny (cheesy) jokes...

Ahah, yeah. It was like 'Yeah, we're annoyed at being celebs... OMFG BAD GUY! We're happy and stuff nows'.

Funny and cool? ahahahhaa, I love you, Alfo.

But yeah, see something else. But not Dark Water. No no no no no.
Thu 28/07/05 at 01:41
Regular
"£££"
I think it was a great movie, but it did have some parts that put me off.
Tue 26/07/05 at 13:04
"possibly impossible"
It felt a bit vacant until the end. I know it needed to establish the characters, but for 75% of the movie? The last 25% was great though and there were some quite funny (cheesy) jokes...
Tue 26/07/05 at 12:07
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Saw this the other day.

I went in expecting a load of rubbish (reading reviews, etc.) and came out pleasently surprised. Yer, some acting is pretty bad, but there are a few jokes which made me and all the audience laugh, and a few sexual inuendos for the older people in the audience. But for a PG, it got pretty full on, people dieing all over the place! And talking about Jessica getting naked, yer you dont see anything, but that doesn't mean it aint sexy!

A good £4 quid, i reckon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.