GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RHINO HAS ARRIVED!!!! IN T-N-A!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Ow Yer"
WOOOOOOOOO i dont care if you didnt want to know and i dont care if you already do know!!!! woooooooooo TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA!
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:13
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> It's going to be replacing Velocity in the 10PM slot on Saturdays

Hmm, could have been better...but certainly a improvement on the slot which Impact got.
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I'm a huge TNA fan at the moment...for two simple reasons, the
> X-Division and the Tag Team division being far superior to the WWE.

Not exactly hard, get 3 mates and have a tussle and you've got a far superior tag division to the WWE :-D
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's going to be replacing Velocity in the 10PM slot on Saturdays
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
I'm a huge TNA fan at the moment...for two simple reasons, the X-Division and the Tag Team division being far superior to the WWE. I don't even care about the fact that we lag behind the States on TWC...let's face it I grew up watching WCW on ITV that way....

So I'm eagerly awaiting details of their TV deal with Spike TV, hoepfully it'll be two hours in a primetime slot, then Vince had better buck his ideas up or risk losing the majority of his fanbase...

Rhyno vs Samoa Joe anyone?
Wed 20/07/05 at 20:44
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I think its great Rhino has made his debut for TNA but a few people in this forum may not have known and may not have wanted to know until watching TNA for the whole "WOW" factor to sink in.

Im a fine one to talk as i have been guilty of this before but not rubbing everyones noses in it by saying "I dont care if u didnt want to know"

The guys got good enthusiasm though so i guess WWE have lost another fan to the uprising TNA.
Wed 20/07/05 at 17:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
well i'd like YOU to know that everyone considers you to be a tool.

utterly.
Wed 20/07/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Ow Yer"
WOOOOOOOOO i dont care if you didnt want to know and i dont care if you already do know!!!! woooooooooo TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.