GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drugs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Which is the best at dealing with hayfever?
Thu 21/07/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I used to have to take strong tablets, (prescription only), use Beconase and eye drops too.

Mine is a lot better recently. I used supermarkets own brands or Piriton and have had no real problem.
Thu 21/07/05 at 15:30
Regular
Neoclarityn

one pill a day = no hayfever
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
The only drug I am on is life

and acid
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thats the best stage.
Then a part of your brain tells you to drink double vodkas... then you get totally wasted, skint and have a desire to eat deep fried anything.
Wed 20/07/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm taking on average 7 tramadol hydrochloride per day and it's great - it's like that part when you get drunk when you're still fairly in control but you feel comfortably numb.
Wed 20/07/05 at 22:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah, it was mostly.
>
> I got a prescription thing but they aren't great.
> I naffed off to the Medd, surrounded by many exotic plants and didn't
> have any hayfever at all.
>
> I come home, it rains for days and my eyes burn.

Went to Honduras for 5/6 weeks, fine, came back, have hayfever for the first time in my life. BAH.
Wed 20/07/05 at 22:11
Regular
"That's right!"
I didn't think I suffered until the heat wave here caused my eyes to water a little and my nose to run constantly. Now it's cooled again I'm fine. Might've been a summer cold...
Wed 20/07/05 at 16:48
Regular
Hmph! I liked the other thread.
I guess Light's "recommendations" were a bit too convincing for SR to be comfortable with. :-)
Wed 20/07/05 at 16:32
Regular
"the burning sky"
Benadryl works great for me. I get hayfever symptoms rarely, but when I do they're bad. It also combats other allergies as well...
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:25
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I overdosed on hayfever tabs once ... I was chased by a crazed scarecrow and his crew of divebombing crows for hours round a psychedelic wheatfield under a blood-red sky.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.