GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morning Glory, noooo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 08:07
Regular
The Morning Glory Comics website has been shut down :'{

Only a few of you will know what I'm on about. For the rest of you, here's a picture to make your visit to this thread worthwile: [URL]http://www.ninehundred.com/~equalccw/t_monkey1.jpg[/URL]
Fri 22/07/05 at 06:59
Regular
"8==="
and?

That's not far off some of the stronger 2000AD stuff which ends up on the newsagent's bottom shelf anyway.
Fri 22/07/05 at 06:48
Regular
Possibly. It certainly showed no indication of what to expect - just a list of comics. Some kid strays toward the site, clicks one and is introduced to a picture of a man shouting RAPE TIME while a dead, gutted midget hangs from the ceiling like a chandelier :D
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
Traboooo!

I think it was down becoz of the lack of a disclaimer? Maybe?
Thu 21/07/05 at 21:09
Regular
Whoo!
Thu 21/07/05 at 19:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
No need - http://www.mgcomics.net/
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Tim - email me so I have ur email addy.

I'll send you the rar file, it'll be about 5 mb
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:28
Regular
"8==="
Tphi wrote:
> What? No way! That site had some of the funniest (and sickest, true)
> comics I've ever read online.
>
> Argh. I'm annoyed. So much for freedom of speech.
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:23
Regular
"hit the road jack"
"Son, i've just had the doctor on the phone. He's found a cure for you're cancer.."

"Really?"

"No.. haahaa!"

¦¬|
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
"...Give us a bit of time, and things will be back up as soon as possible. I don't think I need to tell you that Morning Glory Comics are definitely not going down like this, so just give us some time and we'll be back up ASAP."

- Message from one of the creators on the site's messageboard which is still up [URL]http://www.guestbookcentral.com/guestbook.cfm?guestbook=34402[/URL] Hopefully it'll be back up soon.
Wed 20/07/05 at 19:18
"Tesco value"
any luck on hosting it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.