GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good news for TNA"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 01:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Looks like they've finally agreed a deal with SpikeTV. Quite a kick in the teeth for the WWE considering Spike didn't bother to renew their deal with them and instead gone for the competition. Hopefully TNA will be able to challenge WWE seriously now.
Tue 26/07/05 at 12:00
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
yeah i did
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:57
Regular
I bet you did.
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
sorry pasted too many times!
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:49
Regular
Hey, why don't you post these results once more!
Mon 25/07/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
Very good news, this. I wonder if they'll get a more prominent slot on British television now as well. I'm not too bothered personally seeing as I'm lucky enough to have TWC, but I know a number of people who aren't so fortunate.

Anyway, yes, this will prove very helpful for TNA. Financially it's a huge benefit, and hopefully more interest will be shown in the product now as well; maybe even enough to take them into serious competition with the WWE. For both the fans and the company, this is superb news. Let's hope for a strong future for right now the only company who can claim to come even close to the WWE (not in a wrestling sense, of course, seeing TNA's wrestling talent far outshines the WWE's, but in marketing and business in general

No doubt
Mon 25/07/05 at 15:34
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
ooks like they've finally agreed a deal with SpikeTV. Quite a kick in the teeth for the WWE considering Spike didn't bother to renew their deal with them and instead gone for the competition. Hopefully TNA will be able to challenge WWE seriously now.

Hopefully
Wed 20/07/05 at 18:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, saw Kazarian pick up a victory the other night.
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes and Vince will most likely be taking more from ROH in the coming months, we've already seen quite a few appearing to do the jobs.
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:17
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Cong_Man wrote:
> 'Vince is Jeff Jarrett'.

You're right, it does sound a lot like that, but there's a slight hint of an "f" sound before the "eers/iz" sound. Regardless, it's the least relevant statement of the bunch.

> Anyone know if TNA will be getting a two-hour show? If so they might
> have to expand their roster a bit. Which will probably be bad news
> for ROH, as they are usually their first raiding point...

I'm not sure how long the show will be, but I don't think it's bad news for ROH really if it is that long, seeing as relations between TNA and ROH are now much stronger than before, especially with the new booking committee (headed by Scott D'Amore) in force. They're pushing Samoa Joe to the moon, Alex Shelley's getting a decent push as well, and none of this is damaging to ROH. In fact, the increased exposure of ROH (through Tenay's constant mentions during Joe's matches) will probably be decent free advertising in the long run. The days of TNA and ROH being enemies are over for the while, as far as I can see.
Wed 20/07/05 at 13:56
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Which will probably be bad news for ROH, as they are usually their
> first raiding point...
>
>
> Thought that was Vince's place of raping and pillaging of a roster
> nowadays
>
> Well Vince has taken CM Punk and Paul London...

At least he makes good use of London i suppose

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.