GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why don't publishers put trailers for other forthcoming games on the games they are releasing now?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 14:36
Regular
For example, if Rareware had planned a bit in advance, they could have advertised Perfect Dark before the main title screen of GoldenEye.

I think that this would be something worthwhile, that game manufacturers should look into.
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Batistuta wrote:
> Did Rare know they were going to make perfect dark when they
> released Goldeneye?

I don't think so although I'm not sure. They still had the Bond license though didn't they so most probably not.
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:28
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Good point Legendary LInk Bigger game advert bigger game advert now what would I prefer. LOL. Gotta go now my dinner summons me.
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:26
Regular
I would much rather a bigger game than an advert on my cartridge.
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:14
Regular
Did Rare know they were going to make perfect dark when they released Goldeneye?
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:10
Regular
The day two sentences win gameaday is the day that I finally will believe Ali really has a good sense of humour. ;0)
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:06
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hey Radiokid007 how about using your imagination and thinking up your own thread. Have I done a thread like this before....no....no I haven't. But this is exactly like a letter someone sent into NOM (a popular games mag) and I am having trouble believing this is your own idea. Especially the fact that you have posted this and then not come back. GAD is not that easy to win. Copying is not the way to go, but a great knowledge of games is. Thinking now I am wondering why I have posted this as you will probably never see it, but I feel it is my duty to show Radiokid007 as the liar he is. Shame on you.
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:23
Regular
Well it happens with PC games, but people don't want to look at adverts before they play a game. It could happen with demos, but when people have paid good money for a game, the last thing they want is to have to look at an advert for yet another game.

Such trailers/adverts also look pretty stupid when you look at them, say, a year after they were made.
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:57
Regular
turbonutter wrote:
> Edgy, is your E-mail address [email protected]?

The hacker's stolen that one....

Ignore any hotmail addresses I've told people recently.

The only email I'll be using is [email protected]
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Anybody heard STANTA. It's great.
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Edgy, is your E-mail address [email protected]?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.