GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone else remember...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 16:47
Regular
...a childrens TV show, probably 12 or so years ago. It was on once a week, and when it ended viewers were asked to write in their suggestions as to what happened next.

It was then written and filmed ready for the following week when the same thing happened. I think it may have had that McCoy bloke who played Doctor Who in it.

I've mentioned it to the missus who thinks I'm going mad and imagining it. Am I?
Tue 19/07/05 at 16:47
Regular
...a childrens TV show, probably 12 or so years ago. It was on once a week, and when it ended viewers were asked to write in their suggestions as to what happened next.

It was then written and filmed ready for the following week when the same thing happened. I think it may have had that McCoy bloke who played Doctor Who in it.

I've mentioned it to the missus who thinks I'm going mad and imagining it. Am I?
Tue 19/07/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0566809/[/URL]

"What's Your Story?"

?
Wed 20/07/05 at 15:25
Regular
Possibly. I can't find any more info on it though. Typing "What's your story?" Into Google isn't particularly helpful...
Wed 20/07/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
What's Your Story? (3/89)
A true weirdy. Sylvester McCoy hosts this BBC children's show where each day the drama was scripted based on suggestions that kids would ring in the day before. Indeed, every day they made it up as they went along, hiring actors, building sets, and creating costumes. A fascinating look into live television, and an interesting stunt from a production standpoint.

Sounds like it.
Wed 20/07/05 at 16:42
Regular
Where did you find that snippet of information?
Wed 20/07/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
[URL]http://www.eskimo.com/~rkj/w.htm[/URL]
Wed 20/07/05 at 18:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i remember that, it was around the same time he was Dr Who i believe
Thu 21/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Didn't someone suggest a castle made out of jelly for one of the episodes, but they couldn't do it as the jelly would take too long to set.

Or that could be my memory playing tricks on me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.