GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Muller Corner Dilema"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 13:57
Regular
Until I start my new job, I have nothing better to do than think about stupid things. The latest on is how do you actually eat a muller fruit corner?

I'm an impatient indulgent sort of person, so I just get right in there, scoop out all of the fruit flavouring and mix it right in there with the yogurt.

Maybe I should be a bit more involved with my yogurt, and treat it like a lady. None of this, right in there and get it over and done with business?

So, is it better to just jump in and devour it, or gradually eat some yogurt, eat some fruitiness, or take little bits of each onto the spoon at the same time?

I guess if this is the most exciting thing I have to do during the day, I need to get more of a life. But if you guys have any new ideas for how I can eat my yogurt, feel free to let me know :).
Fri 22/07/05 at 09:31
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Game wrote:
> Nothing fancy with Creme Eggs, mind. Just eat the %^&£*(%

Yep, just shove 'em in your mouth. That's the best way to do it.

Plus, it's one of the only ways to eat it without getting worried looks from those around you.
Wed 20/07/05 at 16:09
"Darkness, always"
"Spooning"

*guffaws*
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I tend to get a bit of the fruit, and dip the spoon in the yoghurt parallel to the ground to that the yoghurt goes all around the fruit so that it's like you see it in the advert.

Wierd.

Nothing fancy with Creme Eggs, mind. Just eat the %^&£*(%
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:45
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The mud pie one is 'Mississippi Mud Pie'. This Alabama one is a new one. I'm certain of it!!!!

At the end of the day, you can't beat Jaffa Cakes.
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:37
Regular
You're straying into the realm of Crunch Corners there, my friend. And Alabama Mud Pie has been around for a while.

I had a Crunch Corner today that was vanilla yoghurt and really mini Penguin bars. Twas nice.
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Laughingstock"
There's some new flavours out at the moment. Alabama something and ... can't remember.

Why am I talking about yogurts!
Wed 20/07/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Eating Muller Corners the lazy way...

Dump the fruit into the yoghurt but don't mix it in.

Then you get a mix of yoghurt and fruit without the need for the painstaking 'spooning', but without it just effectivey being the same as buying a 'pre-mixed' yoghurt.

Sorted.
Wed 20/07/05 at 11:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Strafio wrote:
> I do what you do, just tip it all in and mix it.
> But I do make sure I get every last drop, lick the pot clean and all.

Get the dog to clean it when you're done. Saves yoghurty goodness being wasted in the bin.
Tue 19/07/05 at 16:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
just buy a yoghurt that's already stirred.
at least they put the effort in.
Tue 19/07/05 at 16:11
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> Gradual spooning just gets boring after a while.

That has a whole different meaning for grown ups. First thing to make me laugh properly on here for a while :D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.