GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What advances in gaming do you think will be unveiled at Spaceworld 2001?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 14:26
Regular
Wouldn't it be amazing if Nintendo made a converted version of Starfox 64, aka Lylat Wars for the GameBoy Advance. It could have the new "tilt/motion sensor" so you could control the direction you fly in by moving the console. It could even feature a "dogfight" multiplayer with one cartridge!

Just imagine battling Andross in the palm of your hand...
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:31
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Heh, I like the cound of that.

I really am taken by the Gameboy Advance, I know my attempt at waking everyone up through my 'Not ANOTHER Gameboy' topic failed, but think about it, the GBA will be ace!

3D banjo Kazooie, I've seen the video! 3D Spyro the Dragon, Just as good! Tony Hawks isn't the only thing the GBA has going for it!!!

There will be loads of quality titles, and if they can do a tilt and tumble on the GBC, the GBA options are almost limitless!

Game

Long Live Nintendo!
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:29
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I hate posts lik this. For God's sake, will everyone stop doing posts like this!!!!!

Oh, and, welcome to the FOG. There's a notable election on Thursday, and I urge you too...

...vote for who you want to. Don't let anyone try to convince you to vote for them, as they are getting tedious.
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:26
Regular
Wouldn't it be amazing if Nintendo made a converted version of Starfox 64, aka Lylat Wars for the GameBoy Advance. It could have the new "tilt/motion sensor" so you could control the direction you fly in by moving the console. It could even feature a "dogfight" multiplayer with one cartridge!

Just imagine battling Andross in the palm of your hand...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.