GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 02:23
Regular
"..."
I have finally finished school and now it's time to go to Uni, but there is a problem.. I don't know which faculty to join.. Many people told me that Computer Science suits me well, and some other people told me that I should join the "Media" faculty, but I don't much about the "Media" faculty, so can any one tell me what is it about ? What kinds of things are studied there, and what kinds of jobs can I get after graduating from it ?
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:29
Regular
"bot"
I did 4 A-levels because I enjoyed them and wanted variety.
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:24
Regular
I'm more refering to people who choose 4 A level topics for the simple fact they have to choose 4 topics.

Doing english, sports studies, biology and maths is pointless but yet there seems to be a vast amount of people doing similar.

Although my course is crap so you could be right =)
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:19
Well I took Highers to suit my prospective career, maybe it's just computing related courses that can accept everything?
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:15
Regular
thenamechanger wrote:
> Don't you normally choose a career and then take A-levels to suit it ?

Nah, not really. You'd have thought that but in reality A levels are a waste of space. It's not until you get to HND/Degree that you start choosing one subject and even then it isn't broken down enough.

For instance, I wanted to do a computer design only HND/Degree but it's full of other computer related nonsense I don't want to study.
Thu 21/07/05 at 00:11
Best to ask some Egyptians, I have no idea what you're talking about
Wed 20/07/05 at 21:16
Regular
Oh yeah, I remember you, homosh - if that is your real name
Tue 19/07/05 at 22:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
faculty?
Tue 19/07/05 at 21:04
Regular
"bot"
they don't have A Levels in Egypt!
Tue 19/07/05 at 20:48
Regular
Don't you normally choose a career and then take A-levels to suit it ?
Tue 19/07/05 at 20:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Media is for people who can't really do anything.

:'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.