GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm watching Power Rangers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/07/05 at 22:06
Regular
"0228"
You should too.

Ai ai ai ai!

Ahahaha, it's brilliant. The green ranger is fighting the white ranger but they're the same person! OMG!

It's morphin' time! Oh, the memories.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:06
Regular
"0228"
You should too.

Ai ai ai ai!

Ahahaha, it's brilliant. The green ranger is fighting the white ranger but they're the same person! OMG!

It's morphin' time! Oh, the memories.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Going back in time and power rangers is too un-real so I had stopped watching the series.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:09
Regular
"0228"
But it's only from series 2. The first three series were all brilliant so go and wash your mouth out with soap.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:10
Regular
"0228"
Hang on a sec, too unrealistic? So...
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I remember when they ditched most of the original cast. It was explained by the characters going to some international peace thing (or something).
Nothing to do with wage demands, or not looking like high school teenagers then.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I used to love that show. I spent countless hours in front of the TV watching it and spent countless £'s on the toys.

After a while they made a load of variations of it, Alien Rangers, Space Power Rangers etc. That coupled with the fact that I was getting old enough to realise how utterly rubbish it was stopped me watching it.

I can look back at the early episodes as classics now though, and almost enjoy them again.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:19
Regular
ahh i loved Power Rangers, i stoped watching it when i was still young, but the first few series were golddust for a kid.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:22
Regular
"0228"
I still have the film on video.
Sun 17/07/05 at 22:27
Regular
"0228"
I just looked at an episode guide. There were 60 episodes in the first series alone.
Sun 17/07/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
JFH wrote:
> But it's only from series 2. The first three series were all brilliant
> so go and wash your mouth out with soap.

Floating over water is so unreal man, Power Rangers are like cartoons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.