GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MySQL and getdotted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/07/05 at 22:28
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
How are the MySQL repairs going, as its been sluggish for about a week now?
Sat 16/07/05 at 22:28
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
How are the MySQL repairs going, as its been sluggish for about a week now?
Sat 16/07/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yip, it's been a tragedy. Theshiznit could fail because of this. FAIL!
Sun 17/07/05 at 00:08
Same here, been considering getting other mysql hosting but hoping they sort it out sooner rather than later...
Sun 17/07/05 at 09:10
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Well I am sure it will be repaired soon, but a progress report is always nice :)
Sun 17/07/05 at 10:50
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Mind if I ask what happened to the MySQL service? Did you all loose everything, or are you just having a slow service?
Sun 17/07/05 at 11:49
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Its been a mixed bag to be honest, Either runs incredibly fast like normal, or really slow or not at all. This changes through-out the day and currently it is not at all although this could change in an hour where it could be alright and then go off again.

Normally the servers are fantastic, but this is driving us nuts :)
Sun 17/07/05 at 11:58
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I wonder if it has anything to do with PHP upgrades?

The reply I got from staff a few days ago was that they were considering upgrading to PHP 4.4.0 (new release), so maybe they have gone ahead with it?
Sun 17/07/05 at 12:28
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Well if the PHP was upgraded, which would be good news, the MySQL could also do with upgrading. At this point some staff member re-assurance would be nice and information about the problem exactly.

I am sure we are mostly all sympathetic with the issues with the MySQL etc, however the lack of information just makes people more aggravated.
Sun 17/07/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I bet they still have no GD or FTP support though. I'd pay a bit more for domains if they came with these extra PHP features.
Sun 17/07/05 at 13:05
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
GD works fine, although not sure about FTP.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.