GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Igor Heads For Greece"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/07/05 at 14:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
To save Stryke from making another topic...

Igor Biscan has joined Greek giants Panathinaikos on a three-year contract after being released by Liverpool.

The 27-year-old Croatian midfielder spent four-and-a-half seasons at Anfield and made 118 appearances, including nine during the run to May's Champions League final.

However Biscan was an unused substitute in Istanbul and was not offered a new deal this summer after his contract expired.

Panathinaikos finished second in the Greek top-flight last season and will compete in the Champions League, entering the competition at the third qualifying round stage.

Biscan also attracted interest from Spartak Moscow and Besiktas after it emerged he would be available on a free transfer (and probably wouldn't have to be fed).

Goodbye, my dear sweet Igor.
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He should've moved to Spartak. He's have sorted out those commies.
Sun 17/07/05 at 16:43
Regular
We don't need any more strikers, true.

Except Mikey, we'll always need him.
Sun 17/07/05 at 16:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant wrote:
>....so why are we buying Crouch again?

Good question. Fair play, he had a quality season but I a) don't think he can cut it at the very top level b) don't think he'll be required at all anyway unless we have another nightmare season injury-wise.
Sun 17/07/05 at 16:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nice to see the youngsters getting a go, I know everyone talks about how great the Arsenal reserves are, but...sorry? They lost 1-0 to Barnet? Ah... :D

Anyway, yes, Welsh, Potter, Medjani, Warnock, Le Tallec, Pongolle, Barragan and to a lesser extent Mellor are all good prospects...strangely enough, with Le Tallec playing so well, we should have an abundance of good strikers next season, ignoring injuries. Cisse, Morientes, Baros, Le Tallec, Pongolle and Mellor...so why are we buying Crouch again?
Sun 17/07/05 at 13:29
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> EDIT: Aha! Antonio Nunez.
>
> Already deceased, I'm afraid:
>
> [URL]http://www.geocities.com/ash_man_ok/buddle_biscan_fin.JPG[/URL]

--

I'd forgotten all about the Food For Igor campaign. Excellent :)

Although now he'll be subjected to olive oil on everything, when he's used to eating Croatian elk he had run down himself. Over days.
Sun 17/07/05 at 12:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> And in the second half he brought Carl Medjani on! I've never seen
> this guy play. I thought he was only a whisper around the corridors
> of Anfield, like Aliou Diarra. But it appears he's real. And he
> looked better than Josemi.
>

Medjani's a real talent too, he was wanted all over Europe when he last came to the end of his contract, twas because of Houlier that he signed for Liverpool. Was on loan all last season, that's why he was a whisper. Same as Alou Diarra, but he's gone permanently to Lens.
Le Tallec too is another with a great deal of potential. I hope he gets given some first team football this season.
Sun 17/07/05 at 11:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> EDIT: Aha! Antonio Nunez.

Already deceased, I'm afraid:

[URL]http://www.geocities.com/ash_man_ok/buddle_biscan_fin.JPG[/URL]
Sun 17/07/05 at 11:05
Regular
Liverpool vs Bayer Leverkeusen was on Five last night, that was a nice little surprise when I was flicking through the Radio Times.

And in the second half he brought Carl Medjani on! I've never seen this guy play. I thought he was only a whisper around the corridors of Anfield, like Aliou Diarra. But it appears he's real. And he looked better than Josemi.

Cisse got two, my Milan got one. Happy days. Even Le Tallec actually showed some talent, setting up both Cisse goals. Oh, and Sissoko came on and promptly displaying his Vieira-like talent for fouling. Good stuff.

Zenden looked good, as much as it pains me to admit it.
Sun 17/07/05 at 02:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually, I'm just naming Reserve players. You're right, Stevie "Erm" Gerrard is running low on spaskicks. I would mention John Welsh, but he's got real talent.

EDIT: Aha! Antonio Nunez.

EDIT EDIT: Though he'll probably leave.
Sun 17/07/05 at 02:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> I wasn't going to make a topic about this. Although now I think about
> it, maybe I should've.
>
> Igor will be missed. We're running out of comedy Stevie-sidekicks
> right now.

Bouwedimjism! Or however it's spelt! Darren Potter! David Mannix! Joxer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.