GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it worth it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/10/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Is it worth buying a gc now or waiting for next gen?
Ive got a PS2 alreay (I like it so shut up fanboys) but im not a fanboy and im not dedicated to one console (i dont like the idea of a microsoft console though, windows isnt great), my friends gota gc and its great fun but i dont know whether to wait for the usal next gen price crashes to get one, advice please?
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Is it worth buying a gc now or waiting for next gen?
Ive got a PS2 alreay (I like it so shut up fanboys) but im not a fanboy and im not dedicated to one console (i dont like the idea of a microsoft console though, windows isnt great), my friends gota gc and its great fun but i dont know whether to wait for the usal next gen price crashes to get one, advice please?
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:06
Regular
Yes, it is worth it.

Only 80 quid

With great games already out.

And some cracking titles almost upon us and in 2005.
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:28
Regular
"0228"
You'd get one even cheaper second hand. Do it!
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Weren't you selling up, Crumble?
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:34
Regular
"0228"
*Highly Excitable* was selling
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ah, must've got them mixed up.
Mon 25/10/04 at 14:49
Regular
"8==="
£50 quid 2nd hand.

Just over the cost of a full price game.
Mon 25/10/04 at 17:37
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
Yes is the simple answer and I have both too a PS2 and a GC. Both are good in there own way.

It does depend on the types of games you like too
Mon 25/10/04 at 18:48
Regular
Next gen Nintendo system is due out September 2006.

That's 2 years away.
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Weren't you selling up, Crumble?

I'd say there was more chance of Cardiff City winning the Champions League than me selling my 'Cube.

A few years later...

Commentator: 'This is Thorne on the ball. Turns..and shoots. Oh, what a cracking goal! And that's the final whistle! Cardiff have beaten Real Madrid 1-0 in the final of the Champions League! Incredible!

Me: 'Umm....'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.