GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Striker of the Month"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 17:22
Regular
[URL]http://www.playforyourclub.com/play20.php[/URL]

I'm sure some of you have played this before, as mousebreaker.com is frequented often by net wasters, but for those who haven't, give it a go. Started playing it at uni, and after reluctantly giving up my loyalties to Baros I have found that the smaller players are better for placing it. They don't get so much power though. Defoe is my choice at the moment, but I'm prone to switching back to Milan.

Surprisingly up to date, I noticed they had Helgason on today. So, yeah, have a go. My top score is about 36,000, because I'm awful at it. That's before gambling on the penalty, by the way.

The comments by the defenders make me laugh too. "Liverpool are log" being my favourite.
Thu 14/07/05 at 20:52
Regular
I hate it when the ball comes in from the right, I always make the guy fall over.
Thu 14/07/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I find it's easier to judge with the smaller players, less of them getting in the way of the ball
Thu 14/07/05 at 20:14
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Why does it always go so far to the left? If I click any later it
> misses completely. The only time I scored was by bouncing it off the
> first defender.

Its all about timing. If its always going to the left then just wait longer before you hit it and let it go across you.

Just got 81400 on my first go with van nist
Thu 14/07/05 at 20:10
Regular
I got about 120,000 back in the day with Van Nistelrooy when i used to play everyday.

I'll see what i can get now!
Thu 14/07/05 at 19:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why does it always go so far to the left? If I click any later it misses completely. The only time I scored was by bouncing it off the first defender.
Wed 13/07/05 at 21:51
Regular
Yeah, that's ridiculous. I tried as Kewell and failed miserably.
Wed 13/07/05 at 19:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oooooooooh you can be Kewell!
Wed 13/07/05 at 19:23
Regular
Top game...very addictive!
Wed 13/07/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll spell it however i want nokia chucker :-D

(Defoe at 96,000 now so he doesn't matter anyway now :-P)
Wed 13/07/05 at 18:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Kawada wrote:

Good old Morientas
-----------

Get his name right Yankeedoodle!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.