GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Mario Golf today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Golf'.
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:21
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
A little hard to get into I'd say, bit strange for a Mario game. It's basically a cheap version of Tiger Woods with Mario on the cover.

Any thoughts?
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:19
Regular
"..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> It's miles better Tiger Woods golf games. Mario Golf is a great game -
> no, not as good as the original on the N64, but still a necessary
> game for the Gamecube collection. Personally, I think it's great.

Actually, the first version of Mario Golf appeared on the NES and it was truly wonderful.
Wed 27/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yeah, I meant the GBA version, just forgot to put it down. Strange.
Tue 26/10/04 at 04:13
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
GBA version = wonderfulness

You all must buy it...now.

Or now.

Or soon.
Mon 25/10/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Bow to me!"
golf games tend to be limited on single player. but on multiplayer they come to life
Mon 25/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I think it's great. I also love the GBA version- the classic N64 and GBC versions still do it for me, however.
Mon 25/10/04 at 21:48
Regular
I didn't enjoy it at all, it's just a dull golf game with Nintendo sheen so fanboys can jizzum over Pikmin and chain chomps.
Mon 25/10/04 at 21:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Links 2004> Mario Golf > Tiger Woods
Mon 25/10/04 at 21:01
Regular
Tis the only golf game I've played and not yawned at within a minute.
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's miles better Tiger Woods golf games. Mario Golf is a great game - no, not as good as the original on the N64, but still a necessary game for the Gamecube collection. Personally, I think it's great.
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:24
Regular
Ye, the power system does feel a little cheap compared to the almighty Tiger Woods.

Not a bad game though. Very charming and plenty of depth :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.