GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sudeki"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 13:42
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Just ordered this and as the xbox forum seems to be dieing at the mo I thought id tell you....
Soo has any one got this? is it any good? will I regret my decision after 5 minutes? and the biggest question! will it get me off halo 2? and back onto normal games?
Sat 16/07/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Albino-Man wrote:
> gimo80 wrote:
> Oh yeah I see what you mean completely, but Games tm gave the game
> 4/10, and that's a pretty damn bad score. Edge gave it the same,
> however both of the magazines are extremely critical on their games
> -
> a little snobbish in some cases.
>
> *
>
> A little snobbish? I don't think anyone at Games™ or Edge even
> likes games.

True, true, but when they like a game, you know it's worth getting (well, they've never let me down anyway!).

They have just reviewed Killer 7 and have given it 9/10 - is their opinion any good? Hmmm.
Sat 16/07/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Remember me?"
gimo80 wrote:
> Oh yeah I see what you mean completely, but Games tm gave the game
> 4/10, and that's a pretty damn bad score. Edge gave it the same,
> however both of the magazines are extremely critical on their games -
> a little snobbish in some cases.

A little snobbish? I don't think anyone at Games™ or Edge even likes games.
Fri 15/07/05 at 17:43
Regular
"8==="
There's exploring in an OOT sort of way. A lot of little hidden bits here and there but no huge areas off the beaten track.
Fri 15/07/05 at 17:27
Regular
Is there much exploring in the game, or is it all mainly combat and dungeons and stuff?
Fri 15/07/05 at 15:21
Regular
"8==="
It's better than Fable because it manages to actually be a bit of a challenge.
Fri 15/07/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Oh yeah I see what you mean completely, but Games tm gave the game 4/10, and that's a pretty damn bad score. Edge gave it the same, however both of the magazines are extremely critical on their games - a little snobbish in some cases.

And to be honest, whilst 6.5 isn't really bad score (certainly above average), it's still not worthy of a purchase in my eyes. But that's just me, though - of course you see many people buying all their Fifa's and Need For Speed's, not realising how bad they really are.
Thu 14/07/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
Scores of 7.8 / 10 (IGN) and 6.5 / 10 (Gamespot) are hardly poor. Why so many people are put off by "poor" scores (that are so blatantly above average, if you use your brain cell) is beyond me.
Thu 14/07/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Divine Davine"
When I played the demo of Sudeki, it was appaling - the combat, although unique, lacked substance and the repetitive nature of the game bored me. However, I do realise that I played a demo, so the main game could be good, despite poor reviews.

It was such a shame, I was really hoping the game to be critically acclaimed success.
Wed 13/07/05 at 15:48
Regular
"8==="
Zelda influenced, easy but not boring. Strange combat, refreshing.
Wed 13/07/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Ow Yer"
I got a break from the sun today with some nice clouds instead wooo bring on global warming

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.