GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the undertaker rules"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/07/05 at 17:30
"i'll make u famous"
the undertakers the best

no one can beat him not even the arabs with masks on

the were wearing usa troursers

add me and girls who love the undertaker on msn [email protected]
Mon 18/07/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Oh, right. That explains it then.

Cheers. :D
Mon 18/07/05 at 13:53
Regular
"..."
Jae wrote:
> ...And can somebody tell me who the hell this 'bastia' guy is?

I don't think it's a guy...more 11 guys, they're a team from the French Football league.
Fri 15/07/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
What's a 'chockslam'?

...And can somebody tell me who the hell this 'bastia' guy is?
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Randy had been carrying that injury for months, Batista did look like he rammed him into the post pretty hard, but he wasnt the cause of the injury, as Taker wasnt either. He was due to go in for surgery so they wrote him out for a while.
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:21
"i'll make u famous"
randy hurt himself with that counter from chockslam to rko so the undertaker didden hut him then bastia hurt it even more and the injery was real
Fri 15/07/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
You do realise it's not real right?

And if you do...

You do realise that injuring an opponent actually makes you rubbish at what you do, not good?
Fri 15/07/05 at 13:44
"i'll make u famous"
the undertaker is better that randy orton and if any one wants proof then watch wm 21. rko lol tombstone no thats better.

and who was the one who came off worse randy mucked up his arm and the undertaker had nothing roung
Thu 14/07/05 at 00:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Legend Killer 1 wrote:
> RKO

that's not how you spell "ass-hat"
Wed 13/07/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
RKO
Wed 13/07/05 at 16:25
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Based on that?...

....Yes :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.