GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P. Hash"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/07/05 at 21:15
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
"Shinya Hashimoto passed away at approximately 9:30 a.m. Monday morning in Yokohama, Japan. No other details are available at this moment. He was 40. Hashimoto, a many time IWGP champion and Hall of Famer, had, along with Hulk Hogan, headlined more successful huge live pro wrestling events than any wrestlers in the history of the business. He had been out of action for several months after shoulder surgery. We have no details on the cause of death." - Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer

Apparently he died from a brain aneyeurism.

Although this won't mean anything huge to most people here, Shinya Hashimoto is revered as a legend in Japan, and was just waiting to return to New Japan and re-start his career. His work in New Japan in the nineties was fantastic at times, and he kicked like no other.

I'm sure everyone will join me in passing on their sentiments and condolences to the friends and family of Shinya Hashimoto.
Tue 12/07/05 at 23:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"

damn :(
Tue 12/07/05 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Apparently TWC are already planning a 'Best of Shinya Hashimoto' supercard, a fitting tribute I feel.
Tue 12/07/05 at 01:22
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Another premature death. What a terrible shame.
I never really saw much of him in action, but you'd have to be living under a rock to NOT know who he is.
RIP Hashimoto.
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wow that's a big shock, i really liked him when he used to tag with Yoshiaki Fujiwara. Another talented guy taken from us far too early, R.I.P Shinya. Shall be missed
Mon 11/07/05 at 21:15
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
"Shinya Hashimoto passed away at approximately 9:30 a.m. Monday morning in Yokohama, Japan. No other details are available at this moment. He was 40. Hashimoto, a many time IWGP champion and Hall of Famer, had, along with Hulk Hogan, headlined more successful huge live pro wrestling events than any wrestlers in the history of the business. He had been out of action for several months after shoulder surgery. We have no details on the cause of death." - Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer

Apparently he died from a brain aneyeurism.

Although this won't mean anything huge to most people here, Shinya Hashimoto is revered as a legend in Japan, and was just waiting to return to New Japan and re-start his career. His work in New Japan in the nineties was fantastic at times, and he kicked like no other.

I'm sure everyone will join me in passing on their sentiments and condolences to the friends and family of Shinya Hashimoto.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.