GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"North Square"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"8==="
Woo hoo!

Originally on channel 4 when everyone was watching some crap on ITV.

One of the best british dramas ever returns for another run.

It's about a bunch of lawyers winning cases through dodgy means, mainly representing the wrong people and the dodgy clerk who runs it all. Difficult to explain why it's so good, you really have to watch it and see the quality of the acting for yourself. Head and shoulders above any british drama churned out since.

(9pm channel 270 on sky, repeated at midnight)
Tue 12/07/05 at 16:04
Regular
"8==="
Yep I'm watching Murder One too and I will be watching the new series of The Wire.

Carnivale was good too.
Tue 12/07/05 at 09:52
Regular
FX does seem to be one of the few channels showing reruns of any quality, also watching Murder One and they have the new series of The Wire coming at the end of the month.
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:10
Regular
Shameless is where my attention will be as well.
Mon 11/07/05 at 21:02
Regular
I would watch it tonight but the double bill of Shameless comes first.
Mon 11/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"8==="
Woo hoo!

Originally on channel 4 when everyone was watching some crap on ITV.

One of the best british dramas ever returns for another run.

It's about a bunch of lawyers winning cases through dodgy means, mainly representing the wrong people and the dodgy clerk who runs it all. Difficult to explain why it's so good, you really have to watch it and see the quality of the acting for yourself. Head and shoulders above any british drama churned out since.

(9pm channel 270 on sky, repeated at midnight)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.