GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A song I just made!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/07/05 at 00:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
Not me singing but I do talk in it. But I found this quite funny and I think you will. [URL]http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08DA5WRLT7ZG622VAMB5A45SGN[/URL]
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Gotta agree with you there, mate - for someone who is 14 years old, it's just unbelievable. Never have I laughed so much in the wrong way before in all my life, and after listening to that pile of absolute pap, I just felt embarrassed for him. And after having a look on his website....I don't even want to talk about it.

Nonetheless, it's great having him on the forums. He supplies a large amount of entertainment. But a twisted one at that.
Fri 15/07/05 at 07:49
Regular
I cannot believe Crossbob is 14 and posts stuff like this. I'm sure I wasn't this moronic 3 years ago, and I'm assuming none of you were at that age.

He is either 'socially' retarded, meaning he has no friends and therefore doesn't know how to conduct himself without appearing a total prat or he is just very, very dense.

And Crossbob, how could you possibly think that something like this was going to get anything resembling a decent response on here?

I'm actually offended at your stupidity.
Fri 15/07/05 at 00:09
Regular
"Anarchic Sponge"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> The worst song I have listen to and I almost felt asleep.
I did fall asleep
Thu 14/07/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
The worst song I have listen to and I almost felt asleep.
Thu 14/07/05 at 22:54
Regular
What the hell was that?

A BBC news report and then....

I'm shocked that someone would be retarded enough to record such crap, let alone post it on a website to let other people hear. We've always known you were stupid, but this....

Serious question now, have you got some kind of mental illness?

If you have, it explains a lot and this wouldn't seem so weird. But if not, I really think you should get your mum to get you an appointment at the doctors to make sure your brain isn't broken.
Thu 14/07/05 at 22:45
Regular
I'm downloadin the file now straight to my retarded file.
Thu 14/07/05 at 22:36
Regular
"bot"
There are three.
Listen to them all and see just how mentally crippled he is.
Thu 14/07/05 at 22:34
Regular
You've made a song?

I gotta hear this for myself.
Thu 14/07/05 at 22:32
Regular
"bot"
you're an idiot.
Thu 14/07/05 at 22:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
"your name here" wrote:
> I want those seven minutes of my life back crossbob, that was the most
> goddamed piece of crap i've ever suffered the misfortune of listening
> to.
>
> and i've heard Dido

It was actually 6.30!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.