GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day After Tommorow.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
What do you think of this film then??

The special effects are really good are'nt they! Though its slighty corny, but what more can you expect, its American!! Its pretty realistic to cos this could happen!!
Sun 10/07/05 at 15:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I thought it was bloody rubbish, but then again the only time I've watched it was on a plane.

It was simply too much like any other natural disaster film, with the exception of Twister of course, that was excellent.
Sun 10/07/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Thats it!!! Ive been trying to think what it is for ages!! Tried writing asteroid & Comet in the searches but couldnt find anything,thanks! :)
Sun 10/07/05 at 13:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Does any one know what the video where a comet hits the earth causing
> a massive tidal wave is called??

Deep Impact.

And it's an asteroid, not a comet.
Sun 10/07/05 at 13:20
Regular
"the burning sky"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> if that is knocked out then Britain would cool down
> dramatically, same temprature as Siberia even!!

Well technically no. If we do lose the warm current (it's name has evaded me), we just become more like New York. I.e. Hotter summers and colder winters...
Sun 10/07/05 at 13:10
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Does any one know what the video where a comet hits the earth causing a massive tidal wave is called??
Sun 10/07/05 at 11:18
"Retarded List"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I saw it at the cinema I thought it was very good

Why doesn't that surprise me?
Sun 10/07/05 at 11:17
"Retarded List"
Bloody awful film.

The sheer lack of logic in it prevented any enjoyment.
Sun 10/07/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
When they're running away from the freeze, thats soft, as if a puny fire would stop them freezing and shutting the door, alot of help that would be!!

About it being realistic, well the icebergs are melting, which will fill the sea with cold water, the UK has only got a warm climet because of the warm current coming from the south between ireland and Britain, if that is knocked out then Britain would cool down dramatically, same temprature as Siberia even!!
Sun 10/07/05 at 10:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> A good example of stupidity is the was the father walks half way
> across America in a day to get to his son. This would be completly
> impossible in normal conditions, let alone in a fooking ice age.

Oh I don't know. No traffic. No red lights... :P
Sun 10/07/05 at 04:24
Regular
Jake Gyallenhaal or something.

And the film sucked. They used all of the good CG at the start. Would've been better taking the Deep Impact route (a far superior film), by saving the disasters until the end and leaving out all of the soppy crap they put in instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.