GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many people......"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 17:12
Regular
play Twisted Metal Black Online?
Sun 10/07/05 at 20:26
Regular
Thanks - thats a great help. May try some other online games!
Sun 10/07/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I've had TM:BO since release but never play it as it's not as good as other games out there which I'm currently playing. Hardware easily beats it (and Hardware is free, comes bundled with the new Network Access Disc for the PS2). Forza beats them both. FFXI beats everything which is why I'm currently playing it.
Sun 10/07/05 at 13:11
Regular
OddToe wrote:
> Is this some sort of sick racist joke?

Ahahaha.

:-D
Sun 10/07/05 at 11:47
Regular
OddToe wrote:
> Is this some sort of sick racist joke?

No it isn't! There is a game called Twisted Metal Black Online and I just want to know how many people play it because its not worth buying a game that is online only if no one is ever online.
Sat 09/07/05 at 23:48
Regular
Is this some sort of sick racist joke?
Sat 09/07/05 at 17:12
Regular
play Twisted Metal Black Online?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.