GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If only...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://www.squarefootball.net/article/transfer.asp?tid=88[/URL]

The look on the face of Wenger if that happened...
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://www.squarefootball.net/article/transfer.asp?tid=88[/URL]

The look on the face of Wenger if that happened...
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:42
Regular
Really, stop collecting strikers. Honestly.

Although, everyone seems to think the Keane is off. Maybe Everton will be interested now Bellamy/Forsell/every sane striker has turned them down?

It amuses me that everyone has said no to Everton. Everyone thinks they're a one-season wonder. Heheh. And they are.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh, I'm pretty sure both Keane and Kanoute will be wearing alternative colours by the end of the season, which would leave us with Mido and Defoe, so another striker would be good.

Keane seems to have his heart set on moving, and to be honest he deserves first team football, and many clubs have made approaches for Kanoute we're led to believe.
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:57
Regular
He keeps on turning West Brom down, doesn't he? Poor lad, I really rate Kanuote. Him and Defoe should be first choice partnership.
Sat 09/07/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
They were last season, I don't know why he's as unhappy as he is. Jol likes his height with Defoe's speed. If any two should be unhappy it's Keane and Mido. Keane is apparently but I haven't heard any whining from Mido.
Sat 09/07/05 at 17:09
Regular
He's probably still whining but news agencies have got too bored of writing articles about him whining, so it's falling on deaf ears.

"I wanna start and get money and wollipop and my mummy wants seat in directors box wheres frank?"
Sat 09/07/05 at 18:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Baptista isn't blind. Besides, if I recall correctly, Spurs have never poached one of our transfer targets. Except for Defoe, and that was only rumoured and we put no money on the table.
Sat 09/07/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Paul Robinson.

You were after him for years.

And also, it's gotta start somewhere :D
Sat 09/07/05 at 18:57
Regular
Never...he's said he wants to go to Arsenal so I doubt he'd go to Spurs if both clubs bid for him.
Sat 09/07/05 at 19:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
But as the article also states, you don't have the money to meet their demands.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.