GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"san andreas help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/07/05 at 12:19
Regular
how come i cant fly any planes in easter bay airportwhen i can fly then in the first island.
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Ow Yer"
why are you posting everything twice?
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:01
Regular
"#1 gamer u can meet"
You have to av the liscense from the actual flight school before u progress to what i av allready sent in.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:00
Regular
"#1 gamer u can meet"
Have u got ur flying license if yes then go to the first island fly any plane to easter bay airport and then try to get into another plane if this still is not working then spawn a jester (an stunt plane).
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
No there isn't.
Sat 23/07/05 at 02:19
Regular
"DUSTED"
Can someone please tell if San Andreas has another island known as "secret island" ? and how do you reach the island ?
Sun 17/07/05 at 21:22
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The only thing I can suggest is that you finish the flight school.
Sun 17/07/05 at 18:37
Regular
im getting in throught the gates in both airorts but i walk up 2 any plane in easter bay airport and press triangle but it acts as though they are locked and i cant get in
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Are you actually getting into the airport through the gates in the first city, or jumping the fence?

It's not altogether clear what you mean...
Sun 17/07/05 at 16:53
Regular
i have a pilots licence but i got it from flying around myself and not in flight school does that help?
Thu 14/07/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
How are your flying stats in the game? Not sure whether this affects what you can fly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.