GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golfgolfgolfgolfgolf"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005'.
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 for a cheapochippio £10 the other day, and it's the very best fun I've had in ages. The create a player mode is awesome, and the golf is excellent. The game is so massive that it comes on 2 discs, and there are hundreds of different things to do. I don't think I'll ever really finish it. Although in my first PGA tournament I went 56 under par in 4 rounds. And I only won about £75,000. I got 10x that much when I beat Justin Timberlake on his Dream 18 holes. Oh yes.

Anyway, this is the perfect game for the summer - chilled, slow paced and pick up and play. I love it.
Sat 09/07/05 at 01:18
Regular
The Tiger Woods golf games are all fantastic.

Well, every one that I've played has been good.
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I had a choice between TW and Fight Night Round 2, but by the time I came back to the shop Fight Night was gone. I probably would have got TW anyway, but if I ever see Fight Night for cheap again I'll know to pick it up no question.
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
gerrid wrote:
> It's a really really good game, and, like Madden, shows that EA are
> actually a damn good developer when it comes to this sort of thing.

Yeah, they may be a little weak in most areas but when it comes to sports they're probably the most competent developer around.

Ever played Fight Night? Easily the best boxing game in the world, eclipsing even the "Rocky" games.
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:24
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
I would beat you all!!
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:18
Regular
Golfgolfgolfgolfgolf
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:17
Regular
Tis a really superb game, one of my favourites of last. I got it when it first came out last october and I still play it reguarly, tons of fun in single player and even more fun in multi.

Can't wait to see what they do with the Xbox 360 Tiger Woods game later this year.
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:59
Regular
"The Red Shift"
gerrid wrote:
> It's a really really good game, and, like Madden, shows that EA are
> actually a damn good developer when it comes to this sort of thing.

Indeed. Both are great.
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well my guy is some badass ponytail wearing platinum teeth thegerrid, so I gave him that baseball swing where you stamp the ground. It's my favourite one. The created swings are only funny if you make a really small person and have their knees bent the whole time.

It's a really really good game, and, like Madden, shows that EA are actually a damn good developer when it comes to this sort of thing.
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:41
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I've had all of them on the PS2 upto 2005. Didn't get this latest one because it had a fault in.

It really is the most solid sports game EA do. It's superbly done and not just another celeb fase on a box game.

I'm particularly skilled at it, because I'm good at taking all the factors in to consideration. I mention this, not to boast, but because THERE ARE WORKING FACTORS! The physics behind the wind and slope and roughness really are superb.

Well done EA.

What type of swing does you golfer have Djerrud?
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 for a cheapochippio £10 the other day, and it's the very best fun I've had in ages. The create a player mode is awesome, and the golf is excellent. The game is so massive that it comes on 2 discs, and there are hundreds of different things to do. I don't think I'll ever really finish it. Although in my first PGA tournament I went 56 under par in 4 rounds. And I only won about £75,000. I got 10x that much when I beat Justin Timberlake on his Dream 18 holes. Oh yes.

Anyway, this is the perfect game for the summer - chilled, slow paced and pick up and play. I love it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.