GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"realy realy realy cheap pay as you go"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/07/05 at 20:42
Regular
"object"
i found this realy cheap pay as you go mobile company called www.easymobile.com the calls are 15 pence a minute no matter how little or much you spend, and its all networks same price, and no matter what time you use it.
Sat 09/07/05 at 00:11
"period drama"
Realy!?
Fri 08/07/05 at 23:48
Regular
most charge over 30p a minute to other networks, so this is pretty good for pay as u go if you phone people on various networks and dont want a contract.

examples to other networks:

Orange 40p at all times
02 40p at all times
Virgin 35p at all times
Fri 08/07/05 at 21:00
Regular
15p a minute is at least about 3 times what most networks charge

The fact that it applies all the time is only good when making a peak rate call, but even then it probably wouldn't be that good

You obviously don't have too much experience of phone tariffs, so I'd suggest something like BT or Onetel, just to compare the prices
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:42
Regular
"object"
i found this realy cheap pay as you go mobile company called www.easymobile.com the calls are 15 pence a minute no matter how little or much you spend, and its all networks same price, and no matter what time you use it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.