GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lets see... (GTA Related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Plate of glue"
This morning, I resarted Grand thft Auto III and see how quickly I could complete it. I have finished all of Asuka's missions already.
Has anyone else resarted/finished quickly on GTA 3?
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've started Vice City again as well lately, just finished the Death Row mission
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:23
"period drama"
I did one time.
The frame-rate scared me so much I had to stop.
Wed 27/10/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I actually played VC last night as well, seems alot of people are doing the same .. can't understand why :)

Did a few rampages, jumps etc but didn't really know where I'd got to in the main story and didn't want to start again ... think I really want SA though :(
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
My Vice city is funked. Whenever you get in a helicoptor its spins out of the control and the screen pixelates and spins vividly.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:31
Regular
I'm playing Vice City through again at the moment. After playing GTA3 through on the Xbox the other day, I now realise how crap it was to have to lock onto everyone. Free aiming rules on the PC. That said, the graphics are pretty blocky on my shoddy PC.
Wed 27/10/04 at 09:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Still find myself playing this game, dont usually start the mission again, i just like driving through the city and messing about, the same with Vice City.
Wed 27/10/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I can do the main story in just under 3 hours.
Tue 26/10/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Ow Yer"
i done it in a week
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
Compeleted it over last weekend, playing it on and off in long sessions. Still a very classy game ;)
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Plate of glue"
This morning, I resarted Grand thft Auto III and see how quickly I could complete it. I have finished all of Asuka's missions already.
Has anyone else resarted/finished quickly on GTA 3?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.