GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Pianist"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Mozzy"
Is it true this film came out in 2002? Thats what I read off of IMDB.

What do ya'll think about it? I've only watched it once and I must say it is probably one of my all time favorite films ever. I watched it in a History lesson at school a year ago and I enjoyed it so much, very good film if you ask me.
Sat 09/07/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Its a really good film, and its based on a true story where everything is nearly the same! Ive read the actual book on the real man who went through those things.........

You know the kid who was coming under the wall with food and stuff, well the guard shattered the base of his spine,ughh, this really happened in the book! you just wonder how people could/can do this!
Fri 08/07/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Wahey!
Fri 08/07/05 at 12:31
Regular
"youngest regular"
that was a good movie...
and i play piano!
i can totally relate.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:46
Regular
Chr1s wrote:

> It was the only one of his films that didn't lose it's charm the
> second time you watched it.

I can imagine. It's really the only film he's released where the story didn't totally rely on the twist at the end.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:31
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeah thought Signs was alright actually despite incredibly large plot holes and continuity errors. Hated the kid with the inhaler though.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The only Shalamalamalamalan film that really caught my attention was "Signs". It really was exhausting to watch the first time through because it was so intense.

It was the only one of his films that didn't lose it's charm the second time you watched it.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:21
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeah, The Village went on, and on, & on. And was predictable. And overall incredibly monotonous.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:18
Regular
I've enjoyed all of his films, except the Village. Though The Sixth Sense was pretty dull until the twist is revealed, so I'd never want to watch that again.

According to IMDB Shamalamadingdong's working on a film about a guy who finds a water nymph in the pool of some apartment building. My bet is th twist will be that the guy's been in a coma for 10 years of his life and the water nymph is actually repressed memories of his mother who was a crip and died in the bath, or something equally absurd.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:31
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Unbreakable wasn't too bad, but The Sixth Sense is a chore to watch.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:30
Regular
I liked the Sixth Sense too. And Unbreakable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.