GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We love you Juve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 17:02
Regular
So, apparently offering a switch to Real Madrid. Samuel for Emerson. Despite this being monumentally stupid, surely they'd only do this if they had a midfielder of Emerson's calibre coming in, right?

Good thing Vieira's so loyal to Arsenal and that. He'd never entertain the idea of switching to another club...

"So, you're saying I can play with Rapist Persie and Big Log Lauren, or Pavel Nedved and Alessandro Del Piero? Say, where's that new contract, Ashburton here I come!"
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:02
Regular
So, apparently offering a switch to Real Madrid. Samuel for Emerson. Despite this being monumentally stupid, surely they'd only do this if they had a midfielder of Emerson's calibre coming in, right?

Good thing Vieira's so loyal to Arsenal and that. He'd never entertain the idea of switching to another club...

"So, you're saying I can play with Rapist Persie and Big Log Lauren, or Pavel Nedved and Alessandro Del Piero? Say, where's that new contract, Ashburton here I come!"
Thu 07/07/05 at 21:58
Regular
speaking of van persie...

Is he still in jail?
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:11
Regular
"not dead"
Juve want Samuel? And are willing to part with Emerson?

That makes no sense.
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
or†ega wrote:
> speaking of van persie...
>
> Is he still in jail?

No, he got released after 3 weeks.
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Walter Samuel was amazing for Roma, though. As ortega put it recently, Real Madrid ruined him. I'm sure he'd fit right into Juve's defence.

Emerson might be a more useful overall player, but you can't deny that Walter Samuel is a top class defender. As Stryke has noted, as well, getting rid of Samuel also means the Vieira bid will be much stronger now. Which is excellent news.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:29
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
AfroJoe wrote:
getting rid of Samuel also means the Vieira bid will be much
> stronger now. Which is excellent news.

Excellent news for who???
Fri 08/07/05 at 00:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Every other team in the Premiership and Juventus.
Fri 08/07/05 at 00:45
I'm quite stunned a thread was made about Juve by someone other than myself and AJ.

Also, AJ!
I am downloading And Now...

:' }
Fri 08/07/05 at 01:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well done. You will love.

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.