GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Step lively matey - there be treasure afoot!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 13:17
Regular
[B]Buried somewhere within the UK, and made from 24 carat gold, is an exquisitely crafted figurine in the shape of a bear with a value well in excess of £10,000.[B]

Dennis: A Treasure Hunt Adventure is a beautifully illustrated story book, combining the finest graphic illustrations along with an intriguing fantastical story and all the clues required to find the treasure. Readers study the pictures, riddles and clues to follow the cryptic mind of the author and to be lead towards the hidden treasure.

The protagonist of the book is Dennis, a dumpster truck bear, thriving on both attention and his job. When his dumpster truck is replaced, Dennis finds himself, abandoned and alone, not to mention vulnerable to both his enemies and the elements. A confused and bewildered Dennis is rescued and befriended by Trev the rat, who, with the help of his laboratory friends, helps Dennis recover his memory and they embark on an adventure which will eventually lead him back to his original home and his roots. The two friends encounter a series of adventures and characters along the way, with the story appealing to a wide variety of readers and imaginations......

[URL]http://www.dennistreasurehunt.com[/URL] to visit the website and get further information.

Happy Hunting!!
www.dennistreasurehunt.com
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:07
Regular
Trix wrote:
>More stuff to advertise bear thing to peope who don't care

My French is terrible, but isn't your tagline something like sadness lasts or the lasting sadness? Anyway, happy advertising, can't imagine anybody on here will go for it though.
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:03
Regular
:D
Fri 08/07/05 at 10:56
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
"There's millions of dollars buried under a big T"

*escapes quietly*
Fri 08/07/05 at 09:26
Regular
Lol
Fri 08/07/05 at 09:22
Regular
"X marks the spot"
Unfortunately I can not make the launch, but my friend is going and getting me an early signed copy of the book!!! I've never had a signed 1st edition before.

That 3 week head start could prove invaluable. I cant wait to get the book in my grubby little mits.

That treasure will be mine!!!!LOL

Right now wheres my crossword???
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Heh, was supposed to be going to the launch with my dad, but that got cancelled today.. :( Would've been nice to have the book a little earlier too and he's pretty damn great at solving things. Would've been nice to travel around the country too! But neverrr mind.

You can still get those 'naked' bears and have them dipped in gold :p
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:00
Regular
"serenity now!"
Just googled it - it was indeed Masquerade, haven't thought about that for years.

[URL]http://www.treasureclub.net/publichunts/masquerade/[/URL]
Bah, no wonder I never understood it.
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:31
Regular
"X marks the spot"
You are thinking about Masgquerade. I believe this is the same kind of thing.

Pete is an absolute genius!!!
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:00
Regular
"serenity now!"
I remember something like this years ago with a rabbit or something buried and a book that supposedly gave clues to its location.

No idea what it was called, but this post just gave me a massive flash of nostalgia.
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Guys! We're surrounded!

Get the tear gas!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.